113. Imaginary beauty world

Do let me know how is this chap guys as I wrote again as I was not satisfied with before.. so silent readers atleast for this chap do let me know ..

Sid POV

I'm looking at siya where she is walking slowly and sat in car.

I don't know why but I guess we need some alone time so I started car to my secret place  instead of going to pent house.

She looks so pale, her eyes looks red and puffy and look lost. The way she behaves I can say that they abort the baby.

I even suspect before when doll said they are going to check up so I tried to convince and motivate her but I feel like I need to know something and I don't know why but I'm unable to ask anything looking at her.

"Doll..

Doll

Siya.." I called her many times that she finally  looked at me.

Her eyes had pain, her smile faded long away as if it not even near.

"Wha.. had breakfast..??" I hold her hand that now some unknown fear started to develop in me that I asked something instead of something.

I don't know why, I handle everything perfectly but when it comes to doll I just can't . I feel scare, and I take every step with so much care that I think twice.

"Ha, you" siya finally spoke something.

"I'm getting sleep" siya said slept before I utter a word.

I know, she is not sleeping and avoiding me but I can't leave her like that but for now I let her be as she is having cold and cough now.

Soon I messaged vivek to know about arun as what he talked with siya as varun his friend dont know anything.

Soon we reached my place it's very small, had one kitchen hall and bedroom with attached bathroom.

It's just secret place where me and vivek spend most when we feel stressed or want to spend alone time which is near city outskirt.

"Doll, we reached" I said and she nods

We enter and doll sat on couch, I brought water and breakfast which I packed while coming here.

Usually she moves around and looks everywhere and comment something but today she just sat on couch as if she is no one and this hurt me but what hurt me alot is she is not saying anything.

"Eat first" I said and feed her before she refuses where she gulp water for every bite which says how hard her throat became.

"What happen do.." before I complete the sentence she hugged and started to cry.

When she started to hiccups, I couldn't take it " it's okay doll please don't cry" I tried to cooe her.

After one hour, she looked so stressed but didn't utter a word which scared me more.

"Have it" I gave her tablets for headache and fever and soon she slept.

I searched her bag as I know even she don't say anything, she writes in book and I guess it's not the baby something else more.

With a hope that she might wrote something and looked at her bag and found some papers.

"Mumma, why you and dad are fighting..

Is it because I'm girl, but mumma I'm strong and will save you..

Dont cry mumma please, I love you so much..