48. Flimy Funda

Siya POV

I woke up with slight headache and body pains. But I dragged myself out and sat on stairs with my eyes closed as I'm trying to seek some warmness.

But the sun is too gloomy that the warmness in him is missing. The lovely chirpy birds are cuddling in nest as they are too tired to chirp. The sky is in light blue colour with light blush on it as indicating the presence of sun.

It's so peace and calm to enjoy but my heart seeking for the warm and my soul hating the silence. The silence of pain in heart turned into warm tears that rolled down my cheeks.

Every one might enjoy the pleasant climate but for me it's so gloomy and moody. The pain of heaviness is more like someone sat and playing drums on my head.

My head started spinning as it became so heavy. My eyes are burning may be due to cry of last night. For a second, I didn't know why I'm crying but the very next second I don't want to know to accept that I'm weak.

To erase the pain I thought to have long head bath with cold water. Even the climate is cool my head is burning as it is on fire. I know today I will suffer with cold and fever as already my throat started showing it love on me that it paining a lot.

After long relaxing bath I wore new dress to enlighten my mood. I wore royal blue cotton plain long anarkali dress with short sleeves which had a gold and silver zari border at bottom of 7inch and the upper part of body is also covered with gold and silver border.

The glory of gold and silver border highlighting my plain dress where my smile on my lips hiding the pain in my heart.

I highlighted my puffy red eyes with kajol and applied a strawberry lip balm. I put bindi between my eyebrows and kumkum below that.

"Why your eyes are red and puffy" mom asked me suspiciously.

"While doing head bath shampoo went in eyes" I said and put watch on my hands.

"Ohh.. ok. Why you wear new dress and dressed up like a doll" mom asked me curiously

'Ask her teddy to why her are puffy but you concerned about her dress rather than her' my mind mocked to whom no one in particular.

"Just like that" I shrugged my shoulders

"Come to home soon" mom said as I took my bag and wore my sandals.

"Okay bye" I said and came out.

Lalitha and I went to college together in auto. As soon as I entered vyshali came as she is bored to do her event so she joined with me even senior left her but with some conditions. Lalitha went to her block and we went to our block.

As I'm not in a mood to eat and where vyshali had her breakfast we went to our room and sat.

"You came I'm just waiting for you" vishaka di said.

"Good morning sissy" I said with smile but she came near me and touched my forehead.

"Di please I'm good fit and fine. Now say me what I should do" I asked while moving a bit back.

"But you don't look like that.

Did you had your breakfast" she asked ignoring my words

"Yup" I lied without looking at her

"Ok then you sit at entrance and explain about the event who comes to you and ask.

If anyone came who already paid then send them inside" she said and I nodded my head

"Hi baby, good morning came to college"
-chumpkin

"yup in room no-201, the event is going on come when you are free don't forget that.
-I replied