62. Her uncontrolled anger

Double update, enjoy reading

Sid POV

Aanaya completely avoid me by making me worry. She didn't even say her suspension too.

She kept almost quiet after birthday so I left to my house saying vivek to drop her at home.

Next day I woke lazily nearly around eleven as I slept early morning.

I checked my mobile only to have a missed call from mom

I immediately dialled her number as she called e thrice

"Where are you.?? Why you are not lifting your phone" mom asked me worriedly.

"I just woke up now as phone in silent I don't know" I said while yawning

"Are you okay..why you slept for long" mom asked me

"Nothing mom. Just tired. I'm coming home after freshup" I said

"I will prepare your favourite for lunch." Mom said and cut the call

I looked at my doll pic where she is smiling happily.

"What happen doll to you..

What are you hiding with me" I thought and left to do my morning business.

After getting ready I went to home only to see mom and dad are waiting for me in hall where bhai went to hospital as he got some emergency and anu went some friend home which make me to think.

As I don't want to disappoint mom and dad. I kept my thoughts aside and lunch with all my favourite dishes.

"Why are you going so often to pent house instead of here" mom asked me.

"Just like that" I said and sat beside mom where she is watching something in Netflix in laptop

Even though it connect to TV she loves to watch in my laptop that she never care about wincing when she is using my lappi.

I watched for sometime until anu came to home. She looked so dull and defeat.

"What happen princess" dad asked anu

"Nothing dad. Just tired" anu sat beside dad leaning on his shoulder.

"Why are you stressing yourself chotteyy..

We are here.. any problem" mom asked anu seeing her eyes which are ready to tare up

I went to my room immediately as I don't have any energy in me to fight with emotions in silence.

If they don't open up, how can I understand anything.

I did every work which I kept aside. I even accepted the new work which I thought to cancel because of studies but decided to handle it as they keep silence and ignore what is the use to worry or care them.

I immersed in my work that I didn't recognise the other presence in room until they cleared their throat.

"Why you are typing furiously" aahil bhai asked

"No I'm not" I said

"Yeah, I can see that. You are so calm" bhai said sarcastically to which I ignored and continued my work

"Come lets have dinner" bhai said

"Later bhai not now" I said

"If you are angry then show it but don't skip your meal. Now come with me and put your work aside" bhai said sternly and I kept quiet

I did as what bhai said and went to have dinner.

I know anu is looking at me but I cared less now that I didn't even glance at her.