1. +2 college party

Listening to cute melody song She wake-up from her bed by rubbing her eyes she went out of her front door and stand on stairs. She is staring as she is seeing a beautiful scene in the world. Slowly the sun is rising up with beautiful orange yellow colour by seeing it birds started singing a song with lot of joy and happiness to wake up all as there are welcoming new bright day. She mesmerized by seeing the beauty infront of her. Her lips automatically curvled up into a beautiful smile. The sunrays hitting her directly showing her sparkle eyes, sharp nose, plum lips, and the dimple on her chubby cheeks

She is so happy that today they have a celebrations in college as they want to celebrate with friends and teachers before preparation starts for there career. They took permission from the college head to arrange a small party in college as it will last later they will be apart for there career too. As it is smart lovely batch, the head of the college accepted immediately with smile. To there happiness it is end of year means 31december. So there is no break for there enjoyment.

She went inside to get ready to her college as it's a celebration for new year and for bright career they decided a dress code to wear a saree like traditional but God only knows how they are going to rock the party with sarees. She decide to have breakfast before getting ready.

She fresh up and had a bread and jam as a break fast. She took her saree which is in green colour net saree with all over work and with dark green heavy embroidery lace with dark green banglory satin blouse with embroidery work on it. She bought new sandals for saree as well as for party too as she don't have any sandals. She is literally footwear lover if she buy 10pairs at a time she still think about the 11pair which attracts her eyes. She is mad at sandals. Her mother helped in wearing a saree (picture above) and she wear a light jewellery as sareebis too heavy with work. She just a small neck piece and jhumkhas to her ears. She applied Kajal and lip balm to her lips and a small diamond sticker between her eyebrows under that she applied kumkum(sindoor). She wear bangles to her right hand and watch to her left hand. She just look like an angel from heaven. In the mean while, someone shouts her name. She looked back to see who it is.

Oops, sorry I didn't introduce myself. Here I'm Siya.. Siya Mehra daughter of madhukanth Mehra and kusuma Mehra. I have one younger brother kushank Mehra. I'm studying +2. At present I have only one dream at any cost I need to get a seat in one of the reputed college to complete my studies or else I need to go government college we are not that much poor but my dad thinks. Girl is a gold digger who born to eat money. So I don't want that. If I get a seat then I don't need to use there money. I have two best friends, aanaya we meet here in this college and vinudha she is my school friend. To both of them I'm just a small baby they pamper me like anything. Vinudha is one week younger than me and aanaya 6moths elder than me..

Someone again shouted SIYAAA interrupting her thoughts....

Yes yes coming two minutes. My classmate vinudha is calling. We both are friends from 8th class very close friend of mine. As she is one who requested my parents to join in this college for +2 or else in which college I would has been studying God only knows. I'm not top student just an average student. So I didn't get good score in 10th. My dad decided that I'm just a waste of money. if we put a single rupee on her it just a like we are throwing in a garbage. I really felt bad myself. At that time I decided at any cost I need to be top and I get it in first year 96% no boundaries to my parents happiness to that my college only paying fee for my second year means free and from first year only half amount to be paid remaining will be done by college.

In these thoughts she went near to college gate. Someone jumped on her.

"Siyaaaaa you look like teddy" Aanaya shouted while hugging like teddy and kissing her cheeks.