10. Nisha

Sid pov

After sometime I opened one of the siya book as I was feeling restless with unknown reason..

"ANAMIKA", sid whispered caressing the name

It should be siya book right then how come anamika..who she is..my brain questioned me...

As far as I know anu didn't say about anyone called anamika..sid thought

I don't know..let me see..just I want to see what is there..sid thought again

Hey why you want to open..you want to open siya book to feel her presence then why you are opening someone book..may be it is misplaced..close and open siya book..my brain mocked at me..

I don't know why.. I just ignored and opened..

Hey hai, I'm siya..Siya mehra..I know people will call you as diary as of someone share feeling on paper personally but I don't like it..why can't feelings have a name when ourself has a name..so I thought and put you a name.. ANAMIKA..did you like it..do you know what it mean..

The person without name called anamika but I don't have a name to my feelings frankly no one care about my feelings so I thought this name will suit..so like that it happen your name anamika..

I'm there for you to take care and shower my love and possessiveness on you..

First and foremost..I'm really sorry dear..I too thought to keep a diary to represent you like all in good and sweet..but trust me people around me are more interested to know others..so I want to hide you from all.. that's the reason you are in long note book..so no one can identify you love..I'm may not be like others but I love more than others they do their things..

First when I say it's mine then it's mine I don't like sharing with others..because I'm possessive about mine..

I'm also too possessive about you doll

I'm also too possessive about you doll..sid thought

Second you almost represent me so your my love..may be no one loves me but I love myself..so sometimes I may call you love too..

I will make you one day that you will call me love..Sid mind mocked making his lips strech into beautiful smile..

Third you have a cute friend too..who I can always hold tight and sleep..her name is NISHA..you can think her as sibling..my teddy..

I will be with you till last breath that you no need to have any friend..I promise you love..Sid said to himself

I hope I'm clear so we three are friends forever..so directly or indirectly you both represents me..
So let me say how am I and who..

I think I'm some what good girl but I'm not sure about that because I'm too naughty and little angry bird too..

You may think I'm mad at sometimes..but I enjoy alot being like that..I hope you will enjoy my company too..

Sorry I forgot to say something..I may not talk to you daily but when I did..I really mean it..it is only the way I can say how you are important to me..

I will be their for you at that time to hold you tight in my arms that you forgot everything that happened and always smile like a baby doll..sid promised himself to take care and shower with love all over the heart.

So from where should I start..

Ha I will start from my brother born.. because just few minutes back mumma said me how I behave when khushank born..

Actually, when he is in mumma stomach she is to say your brother will come and I should take care and play with him..then I said ok..

But when he born that day dad took me to the hospital and he lied beside mom it seems when I see him I started shouting and crying saying remove him from their it's my place..she is my mumma only I should be there..now thinking about it I'm laughing buy at that time I gained whole hospital attention as he snatched my place from mumma..later doctor came and send me to home..but it didn't stop there..

I is to behave in same way..damm more cruel way.. dragging him to the door while sleeping throwing him on floor and sleeping beside mumma..if anyone says he is your brother and he will be with you and I should take care of him..

I never ever say yes and accepted him as brother more over I is to say I will throw him in toilet and pour water..when they ask why..you should not do like that..then immediately I is to say he took my place.. she is my mumma but he is sleeping beside her where I use to sleep so I don't like him I don't want any brother..

"Possessive doll",Sid thought with smile with wide eyes.

But later I accepted him not completely means while going school I never cared it seems like holding hands even chottey hold me I never hold him it seems for so many days..but if anyone tried to hurt him then they need to face the consequences from me.

But right now without him I can't even think.. now he is my brother if anyone try to snatch or hurt him. They will be dead. I love my brother alot but never say..

Now we had a great bonding that is anything then we will discuss and solve..may be really he is too strong even though I throw him so many times he live and now we are inseparable..I love him alot..

My brother my fighter

But you know what in this process I became some what close to my brother but not my mumma..

I love mumma alot but I never showed to her may be because my mind has fixed as she gave my place to someone..

____________________________

Hello my lovely readers..❤️❤️

Welcome back..

How was the chap..??

What happen to siya..??

Do you have a habit of putting names to diary and teddy..??

What do you think of her behaviour with her brother when he born..??

What do you think of sid..??

How you are feeling when your reading this chap..??

Did you like new Cover pic..??

Note:
Thankyou so much for your support that this story PRINCESS got shortlisted in rainbow award 2020 in general fiction catergory..
So please do vote as inline comment +1 near the story to reach high..
Once again thankyou for your support..

Shower your love with votes and comments.

Stay home stay safe
Meet you soon with next update..
untill then..
Keep smiling..
Tata..
Takecare..