42. Manipulate

Author POV

"You" sid shouted at vishaka with a thud sound created by his hands on table.

Vishaka flinched and hold vikranth hands where siya jumped in her seat.

"I thought you are innocent by listening to siya but you just proved me wrong by doing a sin again and again" sid shouted and moved back pushing his chair where siya observing the video keenly by holding her heart tightly.

"Are you the one" sanjay asked vishaka where tears are flowing down her cheeks.

In a snap of second sid almost moved towards them where they sat opposite to siya and sid.

"Dare to say any word sid.

How can you blame her. It's not any designed piece that only she own it" vikranth almost shouted with fisted hands.

"If one match then it's accident but everything match with her vikranth.

So don't shout at sid" sanjay said

"Are you really a police"out of nowhere siya asked leaving every one astonish.

That her voice is cold like a ice and hard like a rock.

"Sid vishaka di didn't do anything" siya said not giving time to anyone to react.

"Dare to take her side siya" sid shouted where siya hold his hands and dragged towards the chair leaving every one bewilder.

No one ever dare to say a word or do anything when sid is in angry but siya pulled him like a kid who is arguing with mother to buy a chocolate at any cost.

"Sit" siya said sternly

"Bhai please be calm"siya said to vikranth calmly

Sid fisted his hands in anger but controlling because of siya where she is testing him alot.

Everyone in the hall looking at siya in shock at her tone and the way she is handling sid.

"Leave every one, but you say how you confirmed that it's Vishaka di"siya asked.

"Can't you see that"sid snapped even he want to answer calmly.

"Don't shout at me"siya said with almost tears where sid looked away as he can't see her tears.

She suddenly felt weak infront of him.

"Even I have same footwear of ..

"Don't support her siya

You don't know, when you hear something.."sid said harshly but stopped in middle

"I'm not supporting her. Why you are thinking that I'm supporting her. Who is she to me.

Listen to me once and later do whatever you want, I won't involve nor I say a word" siya said sternly

"Please"siya requested holding sid hands.

"Only once"siya said looking into his eyes.

"Say anything but don't support her" sid said

"Did you saw the video clearly" siya asked no one in particular

Siya played the video again and went near laptop and took mouse and pause the video.

All are looking at the projector white sheet where video is playing.

"See this girl almost looking 5'9 height like equal to Vishaka di but when she was going towards your mobile we can see her foot which she deliberately showed as if the front bottom part of abhaya is touching the ground and she was holding it and walking by showing her footwear but when she was going away.