137. Proposal

"Good afternoon sir" the other side of phone wished sid

"Good afternoon venkat sir, what happen you called me" sid replied as he got call from bank where he is working for them for so long.

"Sir the joint account of your and siya mam had crossed the limit sir. Need to come bank once to complete some formalities sir" venkat said where sid looked puzzled and stood without any reaction.

Abhi who came out saw sid and went towards him and nudged him to talk " sir..

Sir..

Are you there..?? " Venkat on call called sid

"Yes, I will come tomorrow" sid said and cut the call.

"What happened man? You look like lost" abhi asked while moving towards the kitchen to fetch some water.

"She work hard and yearning good dad yet she can't fulfil her dreams with that money and she won't let me do fulfil her wishes" sid said taking a long breath

"That's know as self respect" abhi said

"Dad you too support her" sid asked while sitting on kitchen counter.

"Yes my boy even though I didnt spoke much with her I can say she is hardworker and she don't want someone to point her out anything. So she maintain some things very clear even it hurts others as she don't want to take risk of someone naming her and I like her attitude." Abhi said where sid looked at his dad with mouth open.

"Attitude.." sid pronounced again

"Yes, the way she stood for herself and for her people whom she thinks them as hers. Don't you remember how she stood for our anu.

Trust me if someone in her place then they will escape but she fought and made us realise what mistake we are doing in the name of love because it won't let others be strong when they actually need. It just push you but we need to be strong to face it and I'm proud that now looking at my daughter.

May be we all showered her with so much love that we didn't realise that we are making her weak.

When she make our anu to fight with that rogue trust me I'm so scared of my daughter but the was she stood and literally slapped on our face saying make her strong. It's just give me goosebumps sid. I'm proud of her.

I'm really jealous that why I don't have such a daughter to me.......

But I'm so proud and feel lucky that I can say she is my daughter now and will stay with us life long even she comes as daughter in law" anitha said while listening to her husband

"Yes, if by any chance anyone ask us to choose among you and siya. With no doubt we will choose her" abhi and anitha said where sid kept sad face and asked "means you people will leave me"

"No my daughter will look after you" his parents said.

"Don't worry mom and dad, will bring her soon" anu said coming from no where.

All the family members came to one by one and stood with sid and supported them.

He wish nothing now other than this. He wants to give all the love in the world to her. She faced so much in her life more than anyone's.

She had everything yet she can't say or feel she had. She faced every pain from her family and now he wants to earse everything and give a beautiful family.

With all the thoughts, and smile he slept that she will be happy and will get a big family where she never felt on her own.

Next day, he went to bank as he knows that siya can't come and to complete formalities.