89. finding solace

Sid POV

I don't know why I'm feeling like this but something is wrong with siya

She became silent and not replying properly through messages.

Even though we don't chat for long time still single message from her that I can say how she is.

So I tried to complete the work soon and go and make sure myself everything is fine

So today I had meeting and after this my work will be completed as we will discuss signing the contract later and I'm sure we will grab the contract but siya is not leaving my mind.

So finally after washing my face o gave my phone outside and said to the one of the employee there that if anyone called more than five times just bring the phone inside no matter what and went inside.

We almost completed the contract only more half an hour and at night flight I booked the ticket as I'm not sure when its going to comply and can fly and reach my doll.

The employee barked inside and gave phone to me when someone stood to shout at him I apologise them as it is important and answered the call which is from vikranth.

What he said shook me to the core and I ran out.

How can she do that..

How can she leave me alone..

Whoever is the reason behind it I won't leave anyone.

I reached the airport and to my luck there is a flight and I grabbed it.

I saw my mobile, that when I noticed her message and it scare me more.

Finally, felt like hours I reached to the hospital and I called Vishaka to know where they are with my shivering hands.

That when I heard the commotion scared me and phone slip from my hand and my head started to spin.

"Her pulse is so low"

My nosed started to bleed and I took my hand kerchief and hold and sat on the chair near the garden beside the entrance as I can't go in like this.

Author POV

Anitha went to hospital to warn his elder son as he came to hospital leaving his wife alone at home.

At other side, vikranth did first aid and rushed to the hospital and informed to sid and abhiram as sid didn't lift the call immediately at first.

Abhi rushed towards the hospital and aahil went towards the emergency ward when he got to know about siya.

They did first aid and now siya is out of danger and everyone relaxed.

But she is not getting conscious and it's almost two hours she got treated and suddenly her pulse is getting down.

Seeing anitha, abhi asked "what are you doing"

"Came to talk with aahil but here the situation is completely opposite" anitha said worriedly

"Don't worry everything will be alright" abhi consoled her.

"Now siya is fine. Don't worry dad, just relax" aahil said

"Where is Aarav, did he know or not" abhi asked as something striked.

Abhi still didn't forget what happened to Aarav when he came to visit abhi as abhi met with accident.

Aarav becomes weak and get worry that his nose bleeds because of stress when he visits hospital for his loved ones.

"I don't know dad" aahil reply made abhi more tense.

Abhi send anitha to home with driver as he can't focus on his son and anitha knows so she silently agreed with abhi.