78. Prank

I'm here with the update as by today we completed one year.

Thank you so much for your support which means alot.. lots of love.

Your author,
Priyanka

happy reading..❤️❤️

Siya POV

I'm so excited as I'm going to meet sid tomorrow after a long long two weeks.

Yes we completed our exams and waiting for results by enjoying the holidays.

In these holidays, I like to say that uncle is not bad. Still I couldn't accept him with my heart completely.

He took good care of all. But I don't know why mom and uncle fights alot and that irritates me alot.

Dad cared less of us. Even mom cries he doesn't care much and behave as if he had some important work.

But he torture mom everytime the way he likes. May be dad only bought uncle to torture too as he is not satisfied by his deeds.

Because dad don't talk or see him but he allows him to stay with us. And I'm sure dad knows everything because he enquires about him every day.

Khushank is so happily living in his world. For a second I felt I'm the outsider.

I talk and mingle like everyone in so called family but not from my heart.

The most important thing is no one knows about uncle and said to maintain a secret, apart of our four people mom, me, khushank and dad.

I felt so fishy but I don't want to know deep that now I'm scared to know something that will hurt alot.

In above all this, mom said she will give phone to me but asked to change sim and warned me not to repeat.

I want to argue that I didn't do anything and I don't know anything but kept quiet as it is of no use because people believe what they see and hear instead of knowing what is true.

Whether it is a family or friends or society everyone is same to judge others.

I went to buy sim with khushank and thinking to prank sid with this new sim.

My life is like this only that now I don't want to mess with sid. So when I'm sid or thinking about him. It just like I'm leaving the world aside to enjoy a bit of my life with love.

As soon as mom gave phone to me. I messaged sid.

"Hi darling are you free" - me

"Who is this" I got to reply immediately from sid

"I'm hurt. You forgot me." I replied and laughed imaging his irritating face.

But instead of reply I got a call from him. Even though mom is not there I want to tease him for sometime.

"Don't call me darling, I know you are so eager but alas mom is there sweetheart" I replied as he didn't reply back as I know he is irritated. and laughed hard reading the message I sent

I never talk with him like this that with endearments.

"Sorry, I didn't recognise you.

Who are you..??" Sid replied

"Ohh god how can you forgot me. We both went out so many times. We roam here and there by holding hands. Don't say you are cheating on me" I replied

"Lift the call once" sid replied and called me again

"I can't sweetheart sorry" I replied