60. Message

Double update enjoy reading..

Sid is waiting for her far away from her house to not get any bad thought to anyone that he is waiting for siya.

He waited and waited but time is moving so slow that he roam near the lanes to kill the time in name of seeing surroundings.

Meanwhile anu called sid and asked him to come to fast as birthday boy is so eager to cut his cake.

Time pass but still siya didn't show up that making sid frown.

He checked the time and almost half an hour completed but siya didn't show up so sid decided to go and check on himself from far.

He thought to message her first but dropped as she didn't show up and he is sure she is at home only.

He passed by her house and heard someone shouting. He got worried and took his phone to call to know what happen but dropped the idea and called his sister aanaya.

As soon as he called anu lifted immediately and asked "where are you bh...

"Call siya and add conference. I will be on line. Dare to cut the call in middle" sid said that his voice held seriousness by cutting anu in middle

Without saying a word, anu called siya where sid is waiting for siya to lift.

Siya didn't lift her call once so anu tried again and this time siya lift the call and anu  added call  in conference

"Hello aanaya" siya said by listening to her voice they realised something happened

"Where are you siya...??" Anu asked confidently

"Home..

"Where you planned to go and..

"Are you not coming to Shruthi birthday" anu said with a thought as she knows how innocent siya is by cutting kusuma in middle

Something striked siya and said "no you go " siya want to say something but stopped as kusuma is glaring at her.

"She will not come anywhere beta. As we are going out suddenly." Kusuma said and cut the call without waiting reply from anu.

Listening to all sid stood numb thinking what to do where anu guessed successfully but she didn't know what to do.

Vivek heard everything and went to bring sid saying "penguin check here I will bring sid" and left to which anu nodded.

She did everything and looked at the birthday boy who is excited for his birthday and at the same time he is too eager to meet siya that he is looking at gate with hope that siya will come soon.

Soon sid and vivek came and celebrated his birthday as per siya wish but the little kid missed her and asked them so many times.

To deviate him they even bought chocolate and toy " your di given this to us to give you and she will come later. Okay" anu said

The kid didn't took the gift but nodded his head.

When anu again tried to give he motioned his hands that he asking for siya and he don't want gift

"If you don't take this gift, your sis will be sad. You want that" sid asked

The little kid nodded his head reluctantly and accepted the gift. At the same time he is so happy with the celebration.

"Are you hiding something from me chotteyy" sid asked anu out of nowhere after they sat silently on bench seeing all the kids who are busy in playing.

"No.. no. Bhai.. what is there to hide" anu shuttered in fear