75. Traditional day

Days started to roll fast like butter roll on hot pan.

Siya and sid became even more close but nothing changed in her personal life.

Siya put the thoughts aside as if nothing is happening in her life.

Sid every minute make sure that she is safe and tried every second to make her happy.

The little smile on her face always lighten his foul mood.

In a blink, time moved so fast that now they are end of the semester.

In this few months, siya grabbed everyone heart of sid family and they are really waiting to meet her personally.

Siya even became close to sid friends too.

As semester exams are nearing in a month so college planned for non technical fest.

It's of two days celebration of night of traditional culture and DJ.

In morning they do conduct the ramp with traditional wear and declared the winners.

In this ramp, not only singles but they can match with anyone in college with liking as pair and do a ramp and for them also there are three prizes with title of best pair.

This fest is open to everyone even for the outsider too.

So anu and siya decided to wear half sarees. Siya felt inconvenient in saree infront of every one as it is of co-ed where vyshali and aasma decided to wear sarees.

"Di what you are wearing" siya asked vishaka who came and sat beside siya.

"Thinking to rest and spend some time with your bhai" vishaka said with small smile on her face

"Aww di, you are looking too cute" siya pinched her cheeks where anu laughed seeing them.

They all spend sometime together and left with their respective places when sid and vivek came.

"What you people are planning to wear" vivek asked

"Why.. I will say later to you and now come fast with me as I need to do shopping" anu said and grab vivek with her.

"Ohh..no..not now penguin please" vivek pleaded but anu took him with her where siya laughed looking at them.

"Doll" sid whispered near her ear

"We are in public so maintain distance" siya said with smirk

Sid pulled her by waist and whispered "but no one is around"

Siya blushed and hold his hand removing his hand from waist.

"So, what you are going to wear" sid asked

"Lehenga"siya said

"Hmm.. ok" sid replied while leaning to car as they reached parking area.

"What"siya asked as sid started drawing circles on her hand

"Come with me today instead of bus. Please doll" sid pleased

"But why" siya asked.

"Please baby" sid requested.

"Okay" siya said.

Sid dropped her near home and left with a smile.

Soon the traditional day came and the college became a temple with so many colours.

Some wore lehanga some wore sarees some wore long dress but at the end all are looking beautiful.

Siya and anu came together with aahil bhai ignoring both Sid and vivek.