47. How long

Author POV

Never in his dreams sid thought he will be weak

He was never afraid even when he saw his father on bed may be aahil didn't let him feel that..

Aahil is great brother who always supports and stand like pillar not letting them fall.

But right now sid is scared of losing siya at the same time he is feeling like he failed in securing her.

He is blaming himself for not protecting her..

Where his thoughts taking a toll on him

I don't know the one who is behind us and what they want..??

But the one is making everyone suffer who is close to me..??

But what they will gain for doing this .??

What if something happens to her..??

Can I live without her..??

Atleast can I forgive myself..??

I love her to my heart but now she is suffering because of me..??

When she shouted in pain it scared me to the death that she will leave me and go..

Can I live without her..??

The thought itself making him shiver..it's haunting him every second that not letting him think in peace

I never wished to see her tears but now I'm only the reason for her pain..

She suffered alot in her life..

Where she always craves for love that she can share her feelings..

I always want to be her love but right now I became her suffering..

I took her peace that now the fear in her is not letting her live..

"I'm fine" siya said while wipping tears of sid.

Sid didn't even realised when his heart pounding his feelings through tears..

Siya cupped his cheek and looked into his eyes.

Sid kissed her palm while placing his hand on her.

"Will you leave me" sid asked out of nowhere without leaving her hand.

He never felt insecure but today he scared to think of any negative that all heart and mind blaming him for her..

From the day sid born, he surrounded by love.

He never knew the meaning of pain and that credits goes to his father abhiram.

He never leave their side not even once not atleast when he is not well.

Abhiram is like a foundation to his family. He believes without a proper foundation there will be no long life structure and he implies the same in life that he guides them and teach them in every thing.

He stood beside them in every step they took whether it is right or wrong that he never stopped of doing anything but he always guided them with the consequences and leave them to choose the path they want.

He said the difference between good and bad, right and wrong.

He showed the importance of life and love rather than the money.

He encouraged them when they fail, he praised them when they achieve.

He never wished that his kids to be perfect but he never let anyone show their finger on his kids or family.