140. To know who is behind

Siya looking at her ring which is one her left hand and caressing it lovingly.

"Did you liked the ring" vikranth asked iutnif nowhere.

"Yes Bhai, it's looks so elegant" siya said with smile

"But i had something which can bright up your smile even more" vikranth said

"What it is?" Sid asked

"No way, my gift will bright her smile more" Vivek came from back

"Ohh common man, she is my sister. So she definitely like what I bought" vikranth said

"No before you came, she is my sister" viveka argued back

Where siya looking at them with mouth ajar where sid holding his laugh. From far, siya family looking at them.

Both are arguing and finally decided to ask siya.

"Chotti, you say who is your brother? Both vikranth and Vivek asked at a time

Siya looking at them in confusion as both are her brother and to whom she should support. Understanding her thoughts, sid suggested.

"Guys, you are making my doll confusion as you both are brothers and important. So what i suggest is show your gifts and will doll say which she liked the most" sid said getting a glare from siya but vikranth and vivek got excited and accepted to it.

Both brought gold bangles which are looking beautiful than one other. Can't say which one looks beautiful.

Siya looked at both of them and saw love and adoration on their faces.

Siya smiled and again looked at bangles as they are expecting an answer that is when sid put one envelope with big letters saying admission for LLB.

Siya immediately took the envelope and beamed at them. I loved this. Both vikranth and Vivek glared at sid as if trying to murder him with their look.

"Bhai, i love both your gifts but the thing is why you brought such a expensive gift and i dont want this gifts" siya smoothly rejected their gifts.

"We have only you and what we do and earn belongs to you too" vikranth said while caressing her hair.

Like this the engagement end with so many poses posting to camer man and the man literally played with their patience.

As they had less time, pre-wedding shoot continued along with engagement making them exhaust.

Out of everything, siya family didn't participated much as she is doing her love marriage against them where her relatives all are behind siya cursing her luck.

They couldn't tolerate themselves and poured hot gravy on her hand.

"Sorry sorry siya i didn't saw you" one of her cousin nimisha said

Sid kept her plate aside and glared at nimisha and checked siya hand which turned red and her eyes moist

"I'm so sorry siya. I seriously didn't..

"Move" vikranth snapped as nimisha holding her hand making siya whine in pain where sid glared at her controlling his anger as he promised his doll.

"It's okay, I'm fine" siya said gulping hard as it's paining like hell.

Vikranth asked vishaka to bring ointment from first-aid kid from car and immediately applied in it where sid put ice on her hand till vishaka brought.

"I'm fine, don't worry" siya said calmly where her eyes turned glossy

"It's okay, don't stress this hand for while it will be fine in a day" vikranth said and left leaving sid and siya alone.

"Why you didn't said anything to her'' sid asked while gritted his teeth.