55. Caging eachother

I'm sorry for late update..as I had headache I couldn't write anything but here I'm back again..

This whole chap contains cute innocence romance..so if you are not free then do ignore it.

Sid gave a chocolate and pulled siya close to her. Due to their proximity siya cheeky turned to shade dark.

Sid had a proud smile seeing her all flushed with mere touch of his and his mind covered with so many unholy thoughts.

Siya pulled back but frown placed on her face soon.

Sid thought to get up after sometime as he remembered anu asked for charger without looking at siya.

But siya pulled him by his collar that sid lost his balance and almost fell on her that her soft breast touched his hard chest as he hold her close to him fearing she will get hurt.

The warm breath of her is hitting on his neck making him aroused.

"Did you smoke" siya asked bringing him out of his unholy thoughts.

Sid nodded as no where frown laced on his face with her question but something is turning him up with their close proximity.

He planned to propose her on cultural day but it had long time that he felt that he can't live without her for that long.

At least now he want a right to make her sit on his lap and held her close to his heart without any rambling.

He determined himself to propose her soon and caged her in his life but to be frank she caged him long ago.

"Did you smoke" siya asked sternly without leaving his collar and still they are in same position but siya cared less may be she didn't even realised their closeness.

Thank to God that she sat far on the rock behind the tree which can cover a three person easily but from there people can see the ground and the game clearly.

As it is bit far it is so silent that her voice is cleared and sharp.

"No. I don't have habbit" sid shuttered with their proximity at the same time with her stern voice

"Did you drink" siya asked again with pain in her voice.

"No. But what happen..

Why are you asking suddenly" sid asked siya and tried to get up.

Siya left the collar and pushed him slightly as her skin started to itch.

Sid lost the balance because of her sudden gesture and fell on her that her chest pressed to him where his lips touched her cheeks near her lips.

As she sat with crossed leg that now sid completely fell on her. He tried to get up but siya hissed in pain as her hair stuck with his button.

If anyone could see them now definitely they could think it wrong as he completely hovers her.

Sid try to remove it that he balanced his weight on one hand and he tried to remove the hair from button with his injured hand to remove it that he bend little.

But her beath got hitched when he looked down as her chest heaving up and down is visible clearly and her lips touching his forehead whenever he bend.

"Wait.. le.. let me..do it" siya said without looking at him and shuttered with their closeness

She tried to remove it with her raised heart beat that can be easily listen.

Sid smiled mischievously and his hand hold her bare waist as her top slide away a little.