15. Exams

Author pov

Siya wake up with smile and with unknown happiness which is surrounded her. She got ready with pink plain dress with three fourth sleeves matching with white pink floral dupatta. She put jhumka leaving her hair with small curls at the end and placed small sticker in between her eyebrows.

She looks into the mirror she felt herself new and beautiful as today she is so happy. She is simple but beautiful as flower which spread frangance to others. But her mom is looking suspicious at her.

"What happen? Why you are so happy? Why you get ready so beautiful? " Kusuma asked finally

"Nothing ma. I feel like I will get good marks so just got ready and what is  breakfast", siya replied with unknown nervousness while taking  bread and jam.

She munched happily with extra sweet jam and packed her lunch box and went to college early

Where Sid is waiting to have glimpse of her as he is going out for three days.

There siya is coming with all glory as sid couldn't wait he went to her and asked her to come with him.

Siya looked at him with wide eyes and asked where with shaky voice

Sid gave look to her and went towards the car. Siya moved along with him like lost puppy. Sid opened passenger door for her and praised himself as he brought car today.

He took driver seat and started driving with concentration on siya looking at road.

"Where are we going" siya asked while shuttering

Sid chuckled but soon mask with expression less..

"Don't you trust me", sid asked siya even he don't know why he asked her like that

" I do" siya replied immediately without thinking twice

Sid did happy dance in heart and smiled at her and again started looking at road. With sigh siya started looking outside leaning backwards

After half an hour sid stoped the car and looked at her where she is sleeping happily. He didn't had a heart to wake up. So he picked her in arms and started walking where siya nuzzled towards his neck giving him goosebumps all our the body.

As siya felt herself in air she opened her eyes and looked at sid who is too close and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Put me down. Why why you didn't wake me." She shuttered looking into his eyes

"He put her down and I don't have heart to wake you up and disturb your beautiful sleep" he said with puppy voice looking innocently at her.

"Siya glare at him and immediately her expression convert into confusion where are we.. is it forest " she asked scary looking at tress around her.

He sighed and turned her around.

Looking at the small pond which is surrounded grass and bushes and with bright blue sky touching the ground with love and as the sun looking pretty cute in red yellowish color which is trying hide behind the heavy big rock as if it don't want to disturb the sleep of people. Siya mesmerized with the look infront of her listening to bird chirping sound and dancing leaves. Smile is playing on her lips while cool breeze is touching her skin sensually while caressing her hair.

Even it is morning due to cloudy it looks like evening with bright dim light. Sid hugged her from backside placing his hands around her waist pulling her towards him more and more as no air can go in between them. Siya gasped by his sudden reaction and her eyes became wide she put her hands on him to remove.