20. Angry siya

Her smile is something which makes me go crazy. I can see her happiness in her eyes when I say I love you.

As realisation hits her she got shocked and tried to say something where she fidgeting her hands alot and her voice became wavy.

As I say I know it's ragging the smile, the glow on her face is drained. I just want to hug her and say I love you from bottom of my heart. But I know it will take time and I need to take slow steps.

But I just want to thank the person who gave this task because of this I came to know that she to had some feelings on me and I'm so happy for that.

Anu and siya are standing beside vivek and me.

She is looking all red where my friends and mainly anu is teasing her alot.

"You" someone shouted where siya jumped in her place.

"How dare you propose and stole my love" sindhura shouted and raised her hand.

That enough for me to awake the beast in me how dare she raised her hand on siya and use that tone

I hold her hand "don't you dare to do that" with that I pushed her hand

"Sid she..

"It's Aarav. Aarav Siddharth Malhotra" I shouted where siya hold my left hand sleeve tightly in fear.

"Aarav she is trying to act innocent don't believe her"sindhura gritted her teeth when she is saying about siya

"Mam it was you who asked to do the task" siya told in middle.

I really love when she stand boldly for what she didn't do it but somewhere I felt pain and wished in my heart hope soon she accept me and my love and we lead a lovelife making our souls unite by imprinting our heart together.

"How dare you to speak in middle" sindhura shouted while glaring at siya where siya flinched at her voice.

"Dare to raise your voice sindhura."I said angrily where vivek patted my shoulder to stay calm and eyed me to look at siya amd anu who look so scared

Sid woh I glared at her

Aarav she is acting smart and she is trying to stole you from me.

"Enough dare to say anything I know who is acting. Remember one thing not even in dreams will be together. So stop spreading rumour as you wish. So fucking shut your mouth don't create a scene here also" I said with gritted teeth while fisting my hand

"Aarav..sindhura tried to say something.

"Aarav ramesh sir is calling you" said one of my friend nitish. I know it's a lie to calm the environment because he is leaving the college when I came to the class.

Vivek, anu, siya me and friends all came out of the room still siya is holding me tightly and not in her sense and I places my hand on her.

She is looking down and walking. May be she ready to cry and I want to comfort her as I walk towards the corner pillar I really need some time to calm myself and siya. I don't know now what sindhura is up too.

Author POV

Siya is walking silently not knowing where. She just want to confirm him that she didn't do anything it was her who said to do the task.

She is scared what if he thinks wrong about me. An unknown fear hit her strong.

Siya don't know why she is feeling low and cared about his feelings or opinion on her.

Right now she want is sid to believe her. She got scared listening to his voice what if he thinks wrong and shout at me or punish me. Thinking like this tears welled up in her eyes.