27. Scary past

"I heard that you were asking the equal share of property.

Do we look like a fool to you. You are living in a city and leading luxury life and still you want money.

Didn't you lead your family even chachu didn't do anything and now you are asking money." Viswa said to kusuma with venomous had no respect not atleast for age

"Be in your limits viswa. Talk properly think before you spill your words. Who asked property and to whom.

Do shame on you. You people act good infront your chachu and showing your venomous to me.

Did you people know how difficult to lead a life in city and here we are not enjoy.

Yes we came here after marriage but we stayed here only for his treatment of knowing there will be proper facilities." Kusuma shouted at viswa because of his rude irrespective behaviour.

"Hey stop saying about his health. Who care about him. We want is money and property.

How can you ask. Did you seen grandpa anytime" viswa snapped

"You bloody. I won't think to ruin your life. Remember one thing with whom you are talking and speak.

If I say to my brother you will be dead by dead by tomorrow by this time" kusuma said angrily

"Woah why your brother in middle we will discuss" viswa said as his tongue got tight by listening to kusuma brother word

"Dare to speak again. Now what happen cat caught your tongue.

How rudely you talked. You think I will forget. Wait and see what I'm capable off" kusuma replied angrily

"I mean to say you people didn't look after grandpa na then how can you ask for property" viswa said in calm

"Ohh that is the reason he comes here and taunt everyone and go.

That bloody man always says how you people treat him that he ran from there to feed his stomach here and spill virulent words here on my kids.

And now what you people are thinking. Did I signed you anything that I will see your chachu till he dead.

Hold your shit in your mouth and come here and take him.

No one is behind that property and it's just a penny infront of my eyes. If I can't feed my kids then we will die but we never had grudge our your so called property.

Who said that I asked property or money. For your info let me remind you.

If I put this issue infront of panchayati people then you will really need to run to hold yourself.

It's been years did I come for money or for anything. Then..

Chi with whom I'm talking. Just wait for tomorrow" kusuma said and cut the call.

The whole conversation heard by siya and his brother khushank .

Seeing kusuma and their brother viswa words siya and khushank cried.

Kusuma immediately called her elder brother who is not less than a rowdy.

Kusuma cried and said everything to her brother. How viswa behaved having no respect but spilling the venomous.

"Don't worry. I will make him repent for his words. He will say you sorry." Kusuma elder brother cut the call.

Meanwhile siya father madhukanth came.