135. Every journey opens

"One doubt" siya came back immediately and asked khushank while closing the door behind her.

Now sid stood abruptly making Vivek and vikranth tense.

"What happen? Why you stood suddenly" vivek asked

"Now the problem is she again went inside which is not at all good" sid said looking nervous

"Ohh man, you are scaring us. Wait le me go in and will bring her out saying patient need a rest" vikranth said

"Wait Bhai, first let me get clear view what she is doing or thinking. If we feel something going to wrong then I will say, you go in" sid said where Vivek and vikranth glared at him where sid looked here and there.

As khushank didn't said anything siya went towards his bed and sat on table calmly.

"Will say me the truth" siya asked

"About

"Will you" siya asked again cutting khushank in middle

When khushank nodded his head as yes, siya asked " do you really saw my photos on sites"

When khushank nodded his head vertical and horizontal making siya anger.

"Don't act too innocent khushank, i know very well about you. You act infront of mom she will believe you but not me. So open your damn mouth and answer" siya said sternly

"No" siya world stopped when khushank said no.

Her heart is jumping in happiness. She doesn't want anything in this world other than this. Infact no girl will ask anything other than dignity.

"You lied, but what I did to you" siya asked thumping her shoulders down in defeat.

Not for once she thought that she will face this kind of situation and here she is talking about her dignity with her brother. She feels herself disgust at the same time she left with no option that she stood infront of him to ask and get a clear view of her life and the people around her.

"No, actually yes. I mean.  " Khushank stammered

"Just shut up and spit it out" siya yelled

Khushank got scare listening her voice, he was already scared of her slap and now her time making him scare that he looked at door wishing to come someone to help him from siya warth.

"Yes, no I mean I didn't saw anything first but later when I decided to delete your social networking sites, i saw your pics in message folder..

"And you know they are Photoshop" siya asked

"Yes" khushank lowered his head

"Then why you act like coward. What I did to you that you blamed me like this and just because of you they are calling me with names" siya yelled along with her tears.

"I'm sorry" khushank said and tried to hold her hand but siya jerked back.

"Never ever try touch or talk with me. I always heard brother are bless in sister life that too younger one who protects her from everyone and behaves like elder and support them but you..

I ashamed myself to say I had a brother" siya said

"What about the chat" siya asked

Siya looking at khushank expecting an answer, when khushank nodded his head as no.

Siya fisted her hands and punch the bed and stood up. Seeing the reaction, khushank got afraid and moved back.

"Will you kill yourself or should I kill you" siya ragged