125. Dressed in blood

Sid POV

It been two months, I saw my doll. I am missing my doll alot but I can't go now as it's time for thesis.

Once this headache gone I can live happily with my doll forever.

I cant just come out of the memories which we shared two months. Every second I spend with her is always a memorable but last time it so much to my heart.

The thesis and the office work became hectic schedule to me that I got busy with work and didn't get much time with my doll and added to that this work and stress create a headache to me

By the time I completed my thesis my whole family came here as dada dadi marriage anniversary is in two days.

The whole house became hustle bustle in preparation by enjoying every second with eachother.

Dada dadi anniversary went so well that we enjoyed a lot. Later I went to my regular eye check up again as I am getting severe headache.

I know it because of stress I'm getting it. The only thought in my mind is siya and I'm worried about her. The incident about her tuition scared me a lot. Seeing her scared while traveling at night after her work and the struggles she is facing.

Even though I warned her to say whatever it is but she never took my help instead she is to say, " if someone say that I'm behind your money or something I cant tolerate so let me handle myself . if I really cant then I will come to you"

These words always remind me how stubborn she is but at the same time how strong she is..
how individual she is.. and I'm proud of it.

If someone is in her place then definitely they wont be like my doll. she is unique and she is my doll.

I want my doll to be safe and happy. So the first thing I want to do is to get married so she can come out of her life.

I somewhat relief as she joined in SAV which vivek and me established but kept it secret to surprise them.

"Sir your spects" the shop keeper called me bringing out

Doll teased me because of spects but she liked it a lot.

As it is of stress and headache I don't need to wear every time but when I'm working I'm using it to avoid further issues.

I completed my thesis work and went to submit it. As soon as I'm going in, my phone ranged

"Aarav, we are going to restaurant so come soon we will be waiting for you" vivek said as we all planned for lunch.

"Ok" I said

"Submitted thesis" vivek asked to which I said yes and cut the call and went to submit thesis.

As soon as I'm came out I checked my phone as notification sound is coming continuously