57. What now..

Sid POV

After siya left anu also with dad as dad came to pick her.

As dad planned something for ladies of home mom and chotteyy.

I checked every thing and closed. We decided the success event after two weeks as for juniors lab internals will start so not to stress them we planned later.

As the day end so soon sports head Ramanujan sir decided to give our credits tomorrow morning at auditorium.

We all accepted without any argument as we are hell tired.

As soon as everyone left the fest main room. I decide to check the CCTV footage of today.

As fest is going on vivek and I and some other people we had control on everything and we will handle it to management tomorrow morning.

Vivek came with red bull and handed it to me.

"What happen man' vivek asked while sipping it

"Ohh wait I forgot to ask who tired to open the door and why..

Did you caught him.." vivek asked

"That only I'm checking now" I said while sipping where my whole focus is on video

We both looked at the video seriously to find the some clue.

He wore black hoodie and cover his head with cap. He wore black colour mask and covered his face.

On his front 'guess who am I' is printed as he is asking us to know and at his back 'you can't catch me ever'.

He looked of 5'10 height with strong physic. He never showed his face in any CCTV camera.

He palnned well as he hide in every camera amd didn't leave any clue.

He came to my car and checked around as there is no one around in parking lot he took something from his pocket and it's look like injection and tried to unlock the door for two to three times.

As it didn't open the door he kicked the car tyre in angry.

He put his injection back in his pocket and pulled his phone and dialled to someone and left while talking on phone.

The injection got slipped from pocket when he took out the phone.

We sighed as he didn't leave any clue but immediately we both left to search for injection may be it may helo us.

We locked and left as it already seven at night the clouds became dark. We switched on tourch and searched for injection and finally found near the tyre.

We took and left to pent house which I brought with first income of success and called sanjay, Vikram and aahil bhai.

After they came, we showed them CCTV footage which we copied in oendrive and gave them injection.

Siya POV

I thought to go to park but I feel so tired so I dragged myself to home.

I'm just thinking what should I say to mom. Will she accept it or will I need to face anything.

I'm so confused what if mom thinks I'm doing wrong.

I know she supports me every time but she is strict when it comes to money I mean how you got it..where.. when..??

If I gave money now and say I got it through fest and then definitely she will ask me details and without any filter to my mouth I will say everything and for sure she won't appreciate me for that.