112. Only I know

Sorry, for the late..:(

Author POV

The steps became heavy, dragging themselves with a gulp that he stood infront of the door.

The wooden door looked so strong and hard just like the fact that the truth he came to know.

The name on the door is the one whom he hates once but now the regret can be seen in his eyes.

He just want to elope in this thin air but he knows if not today tomorrow the meet will be that he breathed heavily making himself strong.

He don't have enough dare to face the man inside the door but he need to.. to know the reason, to know the actual person more than that he wants to repent his deeds by lowering his head.

The person inside the cabin is looking at him keenly in laptop that he switched on after he got the info from his PA that finally he came to meet means he knows the truth. He knows what exactly the person is feeling now but he can't do anything.

Today or other day he need to know the truth and he surely knows that regrets his deeds afterall he is friend son praneet. The pain md the shame for his acts is clear in his actions and eyes.

Praneet took a breath and knocked the door that he heard a strong voice "come in" which echoed like his heart beat.

"Take your seat" abhi gestured him

Praneet unknowingly licked his lips, he is so nervous that he can seen on his face. He don't know how to start and what to say where abhi is observing his every move and offered him a water which he gulped in a go.

"Thank you sir" Praneet said where abhi leaned back

"Who killed my parents sir..??" Praneet finally asked

"I won't say.. " , the pause abhi gave make Praneet vigorous and looked at him in disbelief.

"Because you can't believe so find out on your own like the way you find out the truth now" abhi completed his sentence

"But I left with clues then how can I know" Praneet asked impatiently.

"Then how did you came to know the truth Mr. Gupta" abhi asked while raising his eye brow.

Abhi knows that he stood at starting and he don't know how to start but at the same time he can't say who did because he know how danger the life will be of them may be theirs too.

Abhi even knows how depth the pain is which is going through by Praneet and he even knows that if he comes to know the truth he can't handle himself.

"Sir, I stood at start and I don't know where to start and how. Please let me know who it was" Praneet requested.

"I can't say who it was but I will help you in everything to let you know the truth and where you stood had a clue and go with the flow and I will help where you want Mr. Gupta" abhi said at the same time his cabin knocked and entered his PA to remind the meeting where abhi nodded his head and his assistant left them alone.

"Thank you sir" Praneet stood and gave a hand for shake where they shook their hands and when abhi took a step to move aside

"I'm sorry ma.. sir, I hurt your family without knowing the truth. I'm sorry sir" Praneet said while lowering his head.

"You are just like Aarav to me Praneet " abhi smiles seeing the hesitation in his eyes and patted his shoulder that bring tears in Praneet eyes.

Praneet looked at abhi that abhi hugged him like a son where Praneet embrace and seeked his father love from abhi.