114. Date

A little 16+ content is there in this chap..

Author pov

"Even though she smiled, yet I know she need some time to become normal.

Above all this I'm worried about her mental stress, What if she goes into depression..

What if she lost interest in her life..

I saw her broken state.. her writing her feelings everything I'm just scared about her.

Atleast now I'm there to take care of her. Sometimes I even take her to psychiatrist as I don't want her to face any mental disturbance.

May be one slap could heal her but nit the words that they are throwing on her, the smile she shows can make anyone believe that she is happy and good but what about the scar which is deep inside her heart.

I can see her state, that I myself gave sleeping pill to make her relax seeing her stress.

What should I do now" sid thought.

Siya smiled thinking about the game and their interrogation but soon replaced with frown remembering sid clenching his fist when she mentioned about her mother not accepted for sports.

Even though she observed siya didn't dare to ask about it as she knows the reason behind it

"Don't say all the time, mom mom when she don't care or think about you" sid snapped at her once in past and reminisce about sid behaviour.

That is the reason siya kissed on his cheek at the end to make him cool.

It became a daily routine for sid to pick and drop siya and guide her at studies and now sid even bringing sudheer so that she can ease her heart soon.

Sudheer was so happy meeting siya almost every day even siya is happy and started being normal and forgetting about everything around her.

Even at home, she mingles very less with others that she do her work eat and sleep silently. She determined herself not to get hurt by them again so she maintains her distance with them but never let them know may be they don't care about it.

Even though khushank never say anything he don't like when siya being quiet that he took her to the park and he make sure they had panipuri sometimes fastfood which is siya favourite.

"Don't think about anything siya, you only say na in every bad there will be good.

May be you find some good so now be a dominating girl and say what you want" khushank asked siya.

"You became big" siya said where unknowingly her tears turned glossy.

"I'm sorry siya" khushank said where siya pats his shoulder and had panipuri.

Days rolled down soon, siya became normal but she tried to maintain normal with her family.

She completed her internals and preparing for externals as they are coming soon.

As usual sid came to pick her from college, "doll" sid called where siya looked at him and asked what with her eyes.

"Tomorrow, we will go on a date" sid said with wink.

"Seriously" siya questioned as usually sid took her to different places and enjoy but never said this is date like that but always they enjoyed their time.

"What..??" Sid asked

"Ohh god, you are saying date for the first time even though we spend eachother many times" siya said excitedly while rubbing her hands where sid shook his head.