127. Naming myself as failure

Note:- please ignore mistakes and read till last I asked one question..

I decided to go back US as my family need me more than anyone else. So I went to her place atleast to see her from far as I decided to leave evening.

She looks so happy and like always she had a beautiful smile on lips but I know the pain which hide behind it. Her eyes lost the glow her face look pale.

I just want to go and hug her. I want to console and say everything will be fine to my doll but I didn't dare as I don't want to risk her life.

After what happened to my family, I really scared to lose anyone that atleast I can't even imagine the one in hosiptal. Only I know how difficult it is to see someone in hosiptal and fighting with their life.  I don't mind what others think when I say I'm scared because I know the pain of it.

When the person attacks directly can fight till we lost but when they back stab we can't imagine anything and that we only feel is numb. Right now I'm feeling the same.

As soon as siya went , I spoke with guards and left to US once I felt everything okay.

Days rolled fast that months turned out, but I didn't receive any message from my doll. It hurts alot even though I know the reason.

Only vivek and me are at business side among three families that we both took care of everything and achieved big place.

It's nit an easy thing because in some areas we don't even have an idea yet we tired hard and achieved it. That finally we got the best young business icon tag.

With one week difference dad and dada recovered from coma and I couldn't say how happy we are, especially me. Trust me, mom take care of home need and everything related to us but to guide and to teach and to get success we need a father.

We all talk about mother's love, but if someone recognised you before anyone then that credits goes to your father and we will know when we stood at their place.

Dada discharged from hosiptal but still dad at hosiptal as his health nit cooperating completely.

Today, dad is going to discharge. So vivek, sanjay, aahil and me are at hospital and others are at home to welcome dad as we are waiting for senior doctor.

Author POV

"Hello abhiram, how you are feeling now" the senior doctor asked while checking the pulse.

"Good" abhi said with meek voice

"Are you feeling any pain..??" Doctor asked while dabbing the pen like stick on leg

"A little" abhi replied where doctor hummed in response while checking the reports.

"Every week you need to come for check up  and aahil you can discharge your father before that nurse give him injection.

Aahil you need to give this every week for atleast two months without fail so that he can be strong as still some internal injuries are there" saying the doctor left the cabin

Vivek and sid went to complete the process of discharging where Aahil stood with his father

"Sir, senior doctor is calling you" one of the nurse said to aahil

"Dad, will back in few minutes" saying aahil followed the nurse.

"Doctor, you called " aahil asked where sid and vivek feel frustrated on the process as it taking time

"No aahil" the senior doctor said

"Bu.." aahil turned around to check on nurse but she is not there and face mask. Aahil rushed towards his father where he laid on floor with blood coming from mouth.