76. Catch me

"What happen. Who did this" sid asked holding her hand.

The grip of her hand on him getting tighter by passing every second.

"Shh doll. Look at me" sid tried to look into her eyes but she is not showing her face as she hide her in his chest.

"Doll please don't cry.

Who did this to you" sid asked slowly by caressing her back and saying some words to calm her.

Siya showed the direction by hugging him tight as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Come lets see who is that bas**.. idiot" sid changed the word as siya is there with him.

Soon vivek and anu came towards them as vivek heard the siya crying and sid panic tone.

"What happen sid..??" Vivek asked

"Go and see who is there" sid said and vivek rushed to check.

Sid make her sit on one of the bench and cupped her face.

"I'm here with you. No one will harm you. Please don't cry doll" sid said and blow some air and kissed her eyes and forehead and hugged her.

Anu came after wetting her hand kerchief and hold siya hand to clean but siya pulled her hand back as she got scared and hissed in pain.

"No one is there" vivek said as soon as he entered and side hugged anu who is verge of tears.

"Her hand is bleeding" anu said with tears

Sid took her hand but siya refused reminiscing his hold where tears started to flow more.

Anu gave water to siya and sat beside her.

"Look at us siya. It us. Please don't cry pumpkin" anu said and hold her hand and tried to remove the broken pieces of bangles from her skin.

Siya hissed in pain and pulled her hand back.

"Doll" sid said by holding her other hand which had his finger prints.

Her skin became bluish black colour the where Praneet hold.

Sid checked her other hand which is also bruised but less compare to her left hand.

Sid started saying something to divert her mind and cleaned her hand. He and vivek is to do like that to anu whenever she falls down at her school age when she is playing.

Vivek also helped sid where anu bought some water to clean it neatly.

"Is it paining alot'" sid asked seeing her red eyes which are swollen now

Siya nodded her head and pointing her bruised skin to him like a kid.

"It will get heal soon. Don't cry chotteyy" vivek said

"What happen doll" sid asked where anu sat beside her

"I saw him again. Do you remember one month back I said someone is following me" siya asked after few minutes where sid nodded his head as yes while drifting into past

Two months back

Sid left to other place as he had some work where vivek stayed here with them

"Take care" sid said as he felt something is going to happen bad

"Don't worry, I will be around her" vivek said

"Just call me when you felt..

"I will. Don't worry.

You are treating me like a kid" siya pouted.