77. Home or house

Sid POV

I couldn't control my anger so I kept silent and thought it could be better instead of hurting some one.

Siya slept in my arms where I hold her so securely. After an hour or so she woke up with swollen red eyes.

Seeing her like that felt like some one squeezed my heart. I cursed myself for going away to take the call.

I came out of my thoughts when I felt the wetness on my palm,

"Is it paining alot'" I asked her but she scared to say her other and later the consequences.

To be frank I never saw anyone who loves to study and so excited to live in dreams.

We all study but some reason but she study with passion but not to do something with that.

I called the parlour, as anu feed her number not only in my phone but with everyone in our family have her contact list as she use everyone's phone when she wants too. So I called her and me and vivek went out to inform watchman of college to allow them.

I even insisted them to call once they reach so it will be useful and I even warned not to allow anyone who is unknown and new.

We again went to check them where they are enjoying their time by watching something in anu phone.

I'm glad that this can deviate her from pain. They soon came and filled both the hands front and back.

But siya washed so soon, I thought she doesn't like it but she said it will turn brownish black colour if she kept for long time.

She showed me her hands with full excitement. I just wished the god to make that smile permanently and I how myself to try my best to relish her smile every second.

Her hands looks so beautiful with red colour and anu started to tease her. I smiled seeing their bond and love on eachother.

Later, I took her to bangle store as still time for ramp and to start the programs.

She buyer same bangles which are golden yellow in colour.

When she is taking same size, I said to take her a little big as her wound is still fresh. She smiled and took bigger size and wore them.

Seeing her smile I felt content but her tears pain not leaving me. So I maintain silence.

When we are returning to college, siya sat silently by looking out.

She was sad that I can understand but why is the biggest question to me now so I called her.

"Why are you so silent" I asked and it's the first time I talk with her directly after she woke up other than asking how she is.

She looked at me and nodded nothing but I can see a tint of wet in her eyes.

I didn't say anything and drove to college and she engrossed with her friends and I remained there and watching her every move with little conscious.

Soon vivek came and said " he came with help of vishaka id card" and handled me her id card which she lost few days back in resort.

It was me who helped her in searching and we didn't find anything and I personally bought her id card and gaave to her.

So now I'm clear that he came to resort too or someone might helped him who are studying in this college only.

So I need to be more careful as it's clear it's not vishaka but trying to blame her. But why..??

She didn't even came to college today as she already informed before itself.

I hissed as I'm getting only questions but not a single clue or answer for my questions.