24. My slapping queen

Sid POV

"I'm sorry" I said

"No need to be sorry, I know you worried about something or someone that you shouted on me.

But I want to say you something, it's not me who started its your friend or lover or girl friend hell whoever it may be she created it.

So if you want to say anything then say to her not to me. Say to her to keep quiet and not to mess my life.

I'm sorry,I shouted at you when you treating my wound and thank you for doing it.

I'm sorry for invading your personal space" She said and turn to leave

'What the hell just now happened. From where this girl friend heck the word friend came from' I thought and stood in shock seeing her anger.

I hold her hand to stop before she step outside.

"I won't think twice to slap you". She said in anger and wriggled her hand where I looked with my eyes wide and in utter shock.

"Oh my slapping queen, listen to me once then say anything" with that I make her sit with great difficult and I sat in front of her putting my legs aside.

" First sindhura is nothing to me..."

"Then why are you supporting her even though you know who is wrong" siya asked cutting me in middle

"She is harmful and.."

"So I should keep quiet and see what she is doing" siya asked interrupting me again

"I didn't mean to say.."

"Then what you mean to say. You shouted at me without knowing or listening to me. If she is your lover then be with her but don't.."

"Will you listen to me first" I closed her mouth with my hands.

I can't imagine my life without her and hell she is talking about sindhura and thinking that she is my..arggg leave it

I hear some mumbling wriggling sound I looked at her. She is trying to remove my hand.

See she can't even remove my hand yet she says she can handle. God please help me with that I remove my hand there she glared at me with her big black orbs.

" Please doll, listen to me first then you say whatever I will listen" I pleased her

"Ok. But stop calling me doll" she said and sit straight as I'm going to say a cinema story.

"First she is not my lover girl friend atleast not even my friend" I said

She tried to say something I put my forefinger on lips gesturing her to keep quiet. She nodded her head like a obedient kid.

"I know she had crush on me but I never took it as serious unless until she created a mess in neha life." I said looking at her

"What she done" siya asked

" Neha is childish girl. Nitish and neha are relatives and they are in relation when they are in 10th standard only. Even their parents agreed for their marriage as they already relatives.

When they both joined here we all became good friends and to tease Nitish she always gang up with me and vivek.

One fine day, neha is not talking with him as he not agreed to come movie.

So she hold my hand and said if you don't come with me now then I will leave with sid and we both enjoy the movie saying she pulled me towards the car.