51. Play time

By the end both lead the same points and the game got tie.

To discuss about the further process they gave a break.

Siya got more worried when she saw sid bleeding hand.

She understood the depth of cut that it's bleeding too much. She cried seeing him like that.

She felt so scared with mere thought 'what if something happens to him' just the thought make her shiver in fear that her body got wet with sweat.

The loss of bloodband tiredness making him weak but he is same like siya that he is stubborn to achieve anything which he determined.

The difference between them is the one don't know what exactly the pain and other one don't know what exactly the love is..

Sid sat tiredly with closed eyes as he calming himself.

Vivek came rushing towards him with aahil as he called aahil to come when he noticed the blood loss.

Vivek know how sid is determined. If he decides something he won't back off for anything. Sometimes he behaves like a kid and don't listen to anyone.

With no option left he called aahil for emergency.

Sid didn't let anyone touch his hand even when he closed his eyes in tiredness but when he heard the hiccups of siya he took a long breath to control his anger.

Silently siya took sid hand and started unwrapping his bandage which is wet with blood.

Before when she did she didn't open the cotton on wound as sid didn't allowed it but now when she opened she controlled her tears that her sobs increased every passing minute.

It is so deep that at edge of his hand it look like the skin divide into two parts as the knife pulled hard.

She started cleaning carefully as she had some knowledge because of her father whonis patient from her childhood and saw many times.

Soon aahil came and treated his hands. He got tears when he cleaned sid wound.

As per rules he can't give any tablet or injection atleast to reduce the pain.

Aahil knows well that sid won't listen anything now. The look on sid face is enough to understand how strong and determined is he.

Aanaya and vishaka tried to console siya but siya felt too weak now that she couldn't control her tears. Grip on her is not getting to control her emotions.

"Is it needed" siya asked finally when sid is alone.

"What happen..?? Why you are crying this much now" sid asked as his voice laced with hardness

Siya gulped her fear and requested him "please..

When sid heard the word please it increased his temper more and gritted his teeth and said "am I going to d.."

"Dare to complete the sentence" siya snapped at him

"Then stop crying siya. It's paining me alot than this" sid said showing his bandage hand.

"It's almost completed then why you are.." he gulped his angry.

"Sorry" siya said and left from there as he won't listen to her nor she is ready to see him in pain that too when she is the reason for it.

While wipping her tears she went to drink some water to easy her nerves but it got stiff seeing other team people.

"Hey beauty" the team captain called siya but siya didn't cared and moved.