43. Thoughts and opinion

Siya POV

I was shocked to know that this sir is their father.

Trust me no one said that he is father and no-one addressed him as a family but they addressed him in professional as sir. So I thought he is someone going to help.

But yeah by seeing him we can say that he hard copy of his father in seriousness that both have a aurora of coldness that every person will have heart skipping beat because of fear.

But he is soft and cool when he is with aanaya. Is he true. How can a person change like that too soon. There is looking strict here calm and cool.

No doubt why aanaya loves his father alot than anyone. She admires him like a god as she always says he is her inspiration.

All of a sudden uncle looked at me and joined my hands and wished him.

He patted my hair "take care of you child" to which I smiled and nodded

We had our lunch at hungry jacks with puffs and hotdog which filled out tummy to the full.

"Paapa come we will have icecream" anu said out of nowhere

'Seriously did tummy had any space now.' I thought

'May be for icecream it say yes' my mind did a happy dance listening to word icecream

"No not now princess.

You are getting cold. If you get now then your mom will kill me if she knows the reason" abhiram uncle said breaking my thoughts

"Paapa please, I won't get cold. Even siya and di is their. So we will treat them dad pretty please" anu pleaded to which I looked at her shock as I never been like this with my father may be not now.

I don't know when and how they became a stranger to me no no I only became stranger to them.

I turned around and looked at sissy she is looking with same smile but some pain is there in her eyes I don't know why but I felt bad and started thinking the reason why the smile and pain is not matching that o long forgotten reason for my pain.

May be somewhere I know anything won't change my life.

Adding break to my thoughts anu dragged me to buy icecream and we all brought same flavour chocolate cornetto where butterscotch for uncle.

We all are having our icecream with small chit chat of what doing and what we like, don't like etc etc.

Out of no where, pumpkin what is your opinion on police lawyer doctor and business man..

Hey Hey wait even private job person.

To which I looked ta her "Are you crazy"

Ohh common pumpkin getting bore with random talk so will have some fun and we will go as we are getting late.

"Why only me" I asked

"Because to me and chumpkin they all are same and doing their respective work..
Why..
Because they love it.." vishaka di said

"So what is your opinion. We know that you think some thing different so asked you apart of vishaka di" anu continued.

"I'm not different" I whined like a kid.

"We know that.. so say now" anu and di said at a time

I never knew if these two people get together I will be in trouble that to infront of other that to infront of uncle. I want to slap myself.

"Common baby" anu said where di shook me.

"Huhh.. saying wait..I need to think na" I said to which they gave me a look 'seriously'