13. Am I unlucky girl

Atmosphere is so pleasant because of heavy rain at night. Sky is slight light whitish blue which is hiding a mixture of orange and yellow color Sun. Seeing the beauty of nature bird are singing in their own way where leaves are dancing with wind to the tune of birds.

The cool air touches the skin of sid which makes him groan in pleasure but his head is brusting like a volcano with heavy thoughts of siya. He can't see her tears it make him feel like he failed as a person but he don't know anything about her. He want to be a healer. He want to hide from eyes which hurt her. He want to see her smile always and he want to be the reason for her smile..

Little did he don't know that one day he will be reason for her tears.

He woke up sitting on bed putting his hands on either side of head not knowing what to do. He feels like someone is beating on head with rod now siya became a mystery to him he feels like he is finding a stone in sea.

Hearing some murmuring which is irking him more and looked towards the direction of it.

Seeing his sister he release his breath to calm his nerves and called her

Ha bhai good morning. You wake up so early.
Anu asked

"I didn't idiot it's you why you are murmuring like that", sid asked with irritation

"Sorry bhai I cursing one stupid mad pumpkin bhai", anu said still placing books in bag with sullen face

Sid see her like she groan two heads

"Why are you disturbing everyone's sleep early in the morning", aahil asked with smirk.. sid groaned as he press his head slightly with his fingers

All the family members of sid know that he will get up too early and goes to workout and pratice but aahil knows he sleep for long time when he drunk at night.

"What happen bhai. Why you are so grumpy", anu came near sid and asked

"Nothing just headache aahil bhai will drop you at the college", sid said typing in the phone

Aahil looking at him suspicious

"Bhai I'm going to flat today may be I won't come tonight", sid said without looking at him making aahil thoughts strong

"Sid bhai apply some oil you will feel good and do head bath",anu said while walking to take oil.

Sid without saying anything he left to washroom.. seeing him anu frowned..and dwell with tears. Anu felt she is the reason for sid mood. Aahil consoled anu and said go and get ready will go to college with that anu left and aahil is waiting for sid in his room.

Aahil understood that he didn't drunk but something happened that he is not in good mood. Aahil can tolerate anything but not sid or anu grumpy sullen mood. He is waiting in his room eagerly to know what happen to him.

Sid is standing under the hot shower making his nerves calm. He is remembering every word of her.

People think I'm stubborn but I'm not because if you say me in proper way i might have listen to you but you people never tried and simple say I'm angry bird. Do I really like that. Can't I understand anything..

From born I'm too possessive about my things or people.. Simple about what is mine but people around me think I'm stubborn that is the reason they say  people cry who stay with me..is that true ..is I'm really like that..

I always crave for love there attention because I think they are mine..but they didn't may be they did but I didn't recognise it .I'm a girl who is a kid. I'm not matured enough to think what is right and wrong and now even I can but I can't because my mind is filled without love..