Characters

Siya Mehra (female lead) - A beautiful innocent bubbly girl with black colour eye and hair of medium length which reach to her just a little below of her waist, with wheatish skin tone. Her face glow like a sun that her soft skin, plum lips, her eyes which have some spark that attracts everyone. In simple words she is a dream of every boy. Every girl feels jealous by seeing her even though she is not fair as others. She always have a smile on lips that hides so much of pain. She can't see someone in pain so helps them and motivates them with her words. Even though she is naive to understand but she is enough bold to react. She is too stubborn that she won't listen to anyone, sometimes not even her mother when she decides something. She is possessive about her things alot infact not only things even people too. That her possessiveness look like selfishness to her mother that she won't trust her at first place but she loves her mother alot and both lead a friendly bond. She love big family but she had very small family that she desire to have one big family atleast after marriage. She had one younger brother khushank. She is simple yet fiesty girl and belongs to upper middle-class family. She is waiting for someone to fill her life with love. She have two friends vinudha and aanaya.

Kusuma :- Mother of siya and khushank. She loves her kids alot. She lost her parents at very young age that she brought up by her siblings for one or two years and got married because of some reasons. Every one loves her alot seeing her good nature but when she lost control we can't even think that she can spilt those kind of words too. But unfortunately max of times those words always throw on siya only. Her husband got some health issues and sat at home without doing any work for almost ten years that she only lead the family thinking that she is a single parent.

Madhukanth :- Father of siya and khushank. He looks cool and silent but truth inside is he is cunning. That if he thinks of anything or anyone in this world then it could be only money. His both kidney got failed completely because of his work at chemical factory.

Khushank :- Younger brother of siya. He is just like her father looks silent and talk less but he is just like a gambler game that he don't stay at one point and do whatever he thinks. He is selfish but to his mother he looks like possessive. He only thinks of money that he don't even care of anything or anyone when it comes to money.

Vinudha :- Friend of siya meets her in school. She support her alot but bit of possessiveness that she don't like anyone near siya and thinks that she had only right to be with her and if by any chance siya introduce someone has her friend she tries to separate them as she is possessive but not for any other reason.

Aarav Siddharth Malhotra (Male lead) :- A handsome hunk with dark brown eyes and puffy black hair with fair skin. Every girl tries to get his charm. He is arrogant and rude to everyone but kind hearted to his family and to his loved one. His life is filled with love but he has a cold personality that attracts everyone's attention. He is a person with principles. Sometimes he took decision in hast that lead him in trouble. He loves his family alot that he can do anything for them that if anyone ask his life too. He and his elder brother loves their little sister alot that they share a great bond. The three siblings are more adorable that everyone feels jealous by seeing them. He had a great bond with his elder brother as he is the one who supports and encourage them when his father stick to bed for some months. Even though he born with silver spoon, next heir to Malhotra group of industries. where it's branches spread all over the world. But he want to live independent that he always wish to address him as him not son of abhiram. Because his father is his inspiration that he start a new company and want to club with Malhotra group of industries.

Abhiram:- Father of Sidharth. He rules the world just by his one look. He is a person with upright morals. His single look enough to shiver anyone but to his family he is the best person. He is so jovial and friendly that his kids discuss with him anything at any time. He loves his kids alot but his princess a bit more. He can't see them struggle that he give everything before they ask but he teach them a value of money that how to use and how much it is needed in life. He belives that think like a king then you will not make a mistake even if it hurts you because it's not you it's us. The family and the one who trust us.

Anitha:- Mother of Sidharth. A sweet lady with warm personality. She always supports her kids and encourage them. She stood like a backbone to her husband when he need her more. She believes that if head of the person is strong and good then family leads a happy life. People says that her cheerfulness has got some to her daughter too. She runs a boutique for time pass but it is famous and popular for its collection. she thinks the money we earn on own will guide us in good way instead of using money who earned before and she teaches the same to her childrens.

Aahil:- Brother of Sidharth. He is silent and calm unlike Sidharth. He is a doctor by profession. He can bare anything but not even scratch on his family. He treats his siblings like kids that he guides and help them alot.

Aanaya:- Sister of Sidharth and princess to her family. Whatever she says or asks then it will be done at any cost. She is not naive nor matured. She is famous for her childishness.

Vivek:- Friend and cousin of Sidharth and both are together from childhood. He knows how to control Sidharth angry. He is friendly and support Sidharth alot.