41. Are you the one

Sid POV

I dropped siya at her home and went to my home.

Meanwhile sanjay bhai called me said that he needs to talk and he said that he told everything to aahil bhai.

Now I want to handle my bhai which is much difficult than anything.

Before bhai comes I went for hot steam bath to relax myself.

After taking my time to clean myself and came out to witness my dad holding my mobile in his hands.

Unknowingly I gulped because dad is looking into my mobile with his fisted hands.

'But what is there in your mobile, that you are worrying' my inner voice said that I realised I did nothing.

"Dad" I called

"Go, dressup and come" dad said sternly and I immediately left the place.

Dad loves us alot and be friendly with us and gives a lot of freedom at the same time he taught us morals and value.

Apart of anything his seriousness in tone and the look which is so stern just scared me and this remembered me when I went to office with dad for first time.

As soon as we entered into the office, dad looked so different.

His voice was so strong that can control anything or anyone in world and the look while walking had a power that can control anything in world.

On our way, everyone wished dad who comes in middle. There eyes showed the fear where there lips had a respect.

No doubt why people call dad as arrogant and strict.

When I went to look around alone there I came to know about my dad more.

Everyone in the office or out side the world respects him like lord who treats everyone equally.

He is just like a king of this kingdom that he take care about the people who are in problems that doesn't mean he leaves anyone in work.

He want his work perfect for that he can be rigorous.

"How long you will take to dress up"dad asked breaking my thoughts in middle where voice laced with strict and seriousness

I gulped and came back

"Da..

"Sid did you saw..." Sanjay bhai said while coming to me but stopped seeing dad.

He looked at dad and my phone in dad hands and gulped visibly that now I understand everything that now I'm sweating badly.

"I brought cct.." vivek stopped seeing dad and stood beside me followed by Vikram bhai.

"Aarav did you too.." aahil bhai stopped seeing dad and stood beside Vikram bhai near the door.

"What happened"dad asked calmly but it is like silence before the storm.

"Da..

"You don't have a right to say anything now" dad said without looking at me.

"Dad tha..

"When I said to keep your mouth shut that means not to talk until I say" dad said Seriously.

I lower my head and stood there without a word.

"May I know the reason by any of you or I should use my way to know"dad asked that his voice is so hard.

Vivek said everything while shuttering in middle whenever he looks at dad.

"You grown so high that you didn't care to say anything to me" dad said standing infront of me.