97. Knowing her family

It took me long time to complete this chapter I don't know why hope you people like it.

I added some 18+ stuff in middle so if you are not comfortable you can avoid it.. I mentioned at start and end of it so you can continue the remaining part.

Have any doubt ask me..or if you feel I miss something do let me know..

Long chappy ahead..

Sid POV

We divided our work, so it will be easy at the ende.

We silently sat under the tree and I leaned against and thinking about my doll how to surprise for her birthday as it is of tomorrow.

She like water place yet she scared of it. I finally decide my place as we came here to power plant means some water place will be around and I found and arranged everything too but I want something else more to make her happy.

I just want to see her smile which is lacking now and it hurts me alot.

She loves me and cares me alot. She is full of words where I'm not and this sometimes makes me scared that what if she thinks and takes in negative way.

At the end of the day, all I want is her with me all the time. I want her to open up herself and let her pain out.

That when I heard clearing sound and I know it's my doll. I maintained stern face as she lied with me infact she didn't lied but she hide and that I hate the most. Now that I observed that no one is there expect we both.

"We are of five not four" doll said and my head snapped in her direction where she sat infront of me with all nervousness that she is fidgeting with her fingers keeping her head low as if she did a great mistake.

I want to look at her and ask what she is saying before I say soemthing she looked into my eyes and " I feel like I'm cheating on you so I want say everything to you. It doesn't mean you need to be with me.

It's up to you. You can decide what you want and I respect your decision" she said looking at me with glossy eyes.

I know she is trying to hide her pain that her eyes turning into glossy.

What make her think that I will leave her in middle.

She is not only my love but also my life.

Everything I do or I wish I only see her an dream of my own family with her.

Above all this, the way she said is like do or die and somewhere I scared to listen the pain she faced.

Can I be strong enough to heal her that is what running in my mind

"Doll" I call her patting the space beside me closing my lappi and I texted vivek not to come to the place and check that no one will come this side.

I don't want anyone to here it nor interfere between us.

I took her in my arms and I feel I got my life back feeling her warm.

I kissed her forehead to assure I'm with her whatever it may be.

I know most of the things about her and I didn't say that I read because I don't want to die soon

She started breaking my thoughts

"I don't know how, when it happened, but suddenly life became so clumsy with everything around me.

I never care about anything at home like what happening around me as I always fed up seeing the people around me where their world revolves themselves.