141. Forever together

On engagement day, sid gave her phone even though they given phone to her after marriage got settle as other should not get any doubt but little did they don't know that the groom knows everything.

As sid don't want her to use of their things so sid brought new phone and gifted her along with the number but they hide it as siya don't want to give number to her family  she literally fed up with them but little in heart somewhere she still craving for them more like specific her mother kusuma.

She don't know why but she couldn't hate her mother and since the time she gave money to her mother she stopped talikng with her making siya even more frustrate may be some scolding are better than this silence.

As silence is pure torture as no one can guess what actually running in their mind  and now same goes with siya. After get-together sid dropped her while kissing her forehead which unfortunately caught kusuma eyes and nimisha.

Kusuma badly want to ask is there something between them but she know how hurriedly the match got set and all. In all this she didn't even ask when they are talking about the dates whether she liked him or not. Then how can she ask when they are close. Somewhere she felt happy too see them close too that she just ignored but little did in her heart want to warn her as relatives and society i still looking at her every move. But she couldn't move ahead to say as may be the silence engulfed them tight.

She felt herself wrong and defeat when her daughter said sh don't trust her that she hide the thing that even she bare her taunts every damn time but didn't spoke anything that clearly said how they lack her trust on them.

She always thought of society and surrounding that knowingly or unknowingly hurt siya feelings in one or other way but not once she thought she will be behind her every misery. She always thought she is cooking in her shell that she will be safe that no one will point out her or her character but not once she thought she was breaking her wings to fly.

That now kusuma regret herself. She did everything to keep her children safe but not once she thought about her children feelings. Everytime siya unknowingly do mistakes but always society point her character that made kusuma to be harsh with her even she knows her innocence that today she stood alone with all the lack of trust on her by her own daughter where her daughter always support her.

As from tomorrow means before one week of marriage, they are restricted to see each other and they are fine with it. Three days before they can't even go out. So before that they need to set all the things for their personal requirement for their marriage

As the actual rituals going on with hustle and bustle, kusuma called siya

Siya felt so happy as her mom called her and went towards her with smile " yes mom you called me" siya asked with smile her face is shinning with brightness.

"Today you need to go to parlour as you asked for but you said someone will come with you and will stay here. Is she is not coming.?" Kusuma asked

"She will be here anytime soon and yeah will go in the evening" siya said with smile

"Can I ask you something.? Will you say without hiding" kusuma asked further where siya nodded her head

"Do you know sid before" kusuma asked at the same time door bell rand.

Siya turn to see even kusuma said nothing asking her to go check where siya flew like a bird and open the door.

Vishaka stood with a baby girl in her hands and a hand on her small baby bump which is invisible.

"Chiyyaaa" the baby girl chirped making vishaka chuckle and siya with excitement.

"Ohh cutiee you are here" siya crushed the baby girl taking her in her arms where vishaka smiled looking at them