Epilogue

After four years

A cute chubby girl who wore pink colour frock looking like doll stood infront of television and looking at it interesting. Seeing her, her little brother came and stood beside and watching tv.

The girl moving her hands feeling frustrated as the lady in television saying something continuously but not showing anything on screen expect her face which coated with makeup than needed.

"Yeyy, papa got first rank" aarvi shouted clapping her hands  where her brother started clapping his hands like his sister looking at his papa photo on television and his sister who is jumping in happiness.

Aarvi woke up early today and came to living room to watch her favourite cartoon Tom and Jerry as she missed yesterday night.

While pressing the numbers on remote her brother shivansh who came behind her while rubbing his eyes, he nudged her that number went wrong and lead to news channel where aarvi saw her father name and photo for fraction of seconds.

To confirm its her father she started watching the news but the lady anchor saying something which aarvi didn't understood anything atleast not even single word as her words are running like express train.

After few minutes, the lady anchor showed mercy on poor aarvi and started playing  the picture of her father in television where he taking the award of best business man.

She do remember her mom words onces saying when aarvi asked why papa got cup where siya tried to explain but all went in vain as she is so small to understand so siya said he got first rank so that it will be easy to understand for her.

At upstairs sid siya room, "doll please" sid pulled her down asking her to sleep again for some more time.

"Sid please let me go, i have work. Kids will get up soon and will be hungry. I need to cook too. Please leave me" siya requested as she don't like someone to cook for them so siya do cooking even she had work or tired but in return sid hugged her tight making her hiss.

"Aahh" siya hissed where sid immediately opened his eyes..

"Sorry doll, is it hurting alot" sid asked worrying about her as both explore eachother all the night as now siya is all sore.

Siya closed her eyes trying to ease herself where sid picked her in his arms making her yelp "what. What are you doing?" Siya asked astonished but sid didn't said anything and took to bathroom.

He made her sit on cabinet and went to fill bathtub and once he is done he check the temperature and added lavender oil to make her relax.

Siya looking at him with admire, when sid came and raised his eye brow making her feel shy.

"Get fresh up you feel good" sid said kissing her forehead.

Siya cupped his cheeks and caressed his face she missed him so much and kissed his eyes as his eyes are dropping feeling all tired and kissed his forehead while cupping his cheeks.

"Go and sleep for sometime" siya said where sid teased her back "should i help you" sid winked at her

"First you go that itself is a great help" siya said making sid laugh

Siya took her time to relax and finally completed her chores and came out to see her husband sleeping wearing his tee by lying on his stomach.

Siya soon wrapped her saree and went dresser to get ready completely and found warm water along with pain relief tablets and stick note on mirror.

"Don't skip" sid wrote with caps making siya frown and throw the tablet in sink and drank the water winking at herself.

At down, aarvi went to their room followed by shivansh while holding each other hands where still shivansh yawning.