Prologue

"What happen ma? Why did you abort? You said that you are going for test to the hospital then why did you abort the baby mom? What about your health? Why didn't you say before you doing your abortion? " By seeing her mother laying on bed Siya asked with the voice of not knowing what happen to her mother sudden decision.

"Because U are the reason for my abort. U are the sole reason for my abort. From the day you born you killed my happiness. You killed my strength. You are an IMPOVERISHED girl. When you born your dad left me for months because you are a girl. I became far to my family because of you. You are unlucky. Person who stays with you will suffer alot because you are just like a saturn. Even Saturn(shani) will leave after 7years but you girl will not. One way or another you will create a problem in my life and in my family. Now HE think the baby is girl. He didn't accept even doctor say it is a boy not a girl just because of you. U girl is useless. Giving a birth to girl is like accepting a person who is a gold digger who eats money, life, happiness what not everything in life." Tears welled up in siya eyes with the sudden out burst of her mother.

___________________

"Love is not a word to say. It is a trust that you never want to break, it is a promise that you never want to leave that you feel from your heart. For any type of relationship trust is basement. If we fail in something we can try until we achieved. But u know what, In this whole world only trust and love can't achieve or get back as same as the one we found in the beginning of the journey of lovelife. Only in Love as we go deep we find new feelings which make our heart to jump in happiness. But once we lost trust on eachother there is no use of being together even though they catch up because the only reason is we already APART from heart it will not be as fresh as beginning as sweet as the pleasure of happiness as going deep in relationship even though soul are together because when there is no heart, there is no feeling then there is no Love. Love is not something to say that I will die for someone. It is something that you assure that you will be there even in death. It is not sharing something and giving time to other. It is spending with eachother. It is not holding hands eachother and roaming here and there. It is something that making memories even in silence where only heart speaks with eachother. Nothing is great knowing what they love. It is something that when you know, what they hate for, what they fear is. Everyone can say what they love but only one person can say what they hate, when they will smile, when they will have tears. Only that person can identify which smile is real even they have a beautiful smile on lips. Only that person can hear there pain and heal there pain. Everyone has a beautiful heart but only one person can understand it and stands beside saying how long you go away from me I will be there with you still my last beat because you are my life and I'm your heartbeat." Siya said with expressionless face.

Sid observed her tears which are trying to hide behind her expressionless face. He felt like someone is stabbering his heart with knife. He don't know why he felt like that. Little did he know that he can't see tears in her eyes and pain which is hidden in her smile. He want to heal her. He want see her happy. He want to be with her life long to have a journey of life to live a lovelife. He don't know what it is. May be this is only called LOVE.

"I don't know where to start, how to know but I know one thing that she is not in relation with anyone or in past she don't have any relationship. But why she is having tears when she is talking about love. Why she is feeling pain. At any cost I need to find out." Sid said to himself with love and determination.

Now if I ask she won't say anything infact she will shout at me. She is angry on me. I'm at fault, what to do now. I have only hope is chottey now" with the thought to know what happen to siya sid went to ask his chottey.

.
.
.
.
.

"What should I do with your sorry now please go. You are not at fault. It's me who trust you. Just leave" sid heard someone familiar voice

"I will say to aunty that you don't know anything. I will say it's me who did. Please give me chance to sa.." sid heard another voice

"Why you are irritating me now didn't I say you to leave. What you want now. Is there anything left that you are behind me. I didn't do anything to you.

Wait what you will say to my mom that you tired to humiliate me infront of others or to sell me "same voi..no it's siya voice sid recognised

"Don't say like that he really don't know what meaning it has. He ju.."someone try to defend

"Just shut up. How do I look like a kid to believe whatever you say. Will you do same with your own sister. Will you say same thing if it happens to your sister

Why I'm shouting at you it's me who trust you that now you showed your colour. I deserve this

Just leave me alone please I'm begging you"siya said

"Siy..

"Leave before I kill you. Don't show your face to me ever

Anu say to him to leave I don't know what I will do now" siya shouted at someone

"Once list..

"Please leave her alone for sometime" anu said

"You won't leave na. Wait I won't do anything to you because it's my fault to believe you but what you will dont if I kill myself." saying siya hit her hand to wall in angry that the sound echoed in room and sid rushed inside only to see blood from her hand where anu stood in shock.
___________________

Siya Mehra, a beautiful bubbly girl with black colour eye and hair of medium length which reach to her below the waist, with wheatish skin tone. Her face glow like a sun shows her soft skin, plum lips, her eyes which have some spark that attracts everyone. In simple words she is a dream of every boy. Every girl feels jealous by seeing her even though she is not fair as others. She always have a smile on lips. She is simple and belongs to middle-class family. She is waiting for someone to fill her life with love.

Aarav Siddharth Malhotra, a handsome hunk with dark brown eyes and puffy black hair with fair skin. Every girl tries to get his charm. He is arrogant and rude to everyone but kind hearted to his family and to his loved one. His life is filled with love. He is enough rich and next heir to Malhotra group of industries. where it's branches spread all over the world.

_________________

Hello my lovely readers..❤️❤️

Welcome to PRINCESS in search of lovable life..

How is prologue..??

What do you think of Siya..??

What is your opinion on her mother..??

The person whom you think which is referred as HE..??

What do you think of Siddharth..??

Who is that someone..??what happen to siya..??

How you are feeling when your reading this chap..??

It's my first story here so shower your love with votes and comments.

Meet you soon with next update..
untill then..
Keep smiling..
Takecare..
Tata..