81. Topper

Please note that I have changed my username

Hiddenpearl_21

It's been a week, siya avoided everyone and started preparing for exams.

She didn't show her face to everyone. It's just like the words of sindhu and the words of her father remind her everytime that she is a failure.

In this one week, she didn't cried once that she failed but every night she cried more remembering their words which haunt her like a nightmare.

Added to that the way her mother kusuma and brother khushank look at her made her soul shatter.

Right now siya is in library looking at the time table and exam fee details of supply.

With the thud sound, siya jumped on her place as she engrossed in her work deeply.

When she looked who is the one. There vivek sat opposite to her while placing laptop infront of her.

Little did she know they are angry on her as she avoided them.

"Look into the laptop" vivek said breaking siya thoughts.

Sid POV

If something that hurts the most is ignorance that to when we think we are together, right now I'm feeling that pain.

From the time when results are out she completely ignored me not once she looked at me and now she is even hiding from me.

I don't know did I scared her to that extent that she is hiding from me.

She even flinched when I tried to hold her hand in stairs, the day when there results were out.

I won't talk about others because I'm not the same one to her atleast.

Not atleast to me.

She is life damn my life to compare with others, to consider it as okay.

May be for her I'm not the one.

I don't know why but my brain is mocking at me every second with one thing or the other.

Above all this I didn't get one thing that how she failed when she answered everything perfectly and moreover she secured good marks in all the subjects expect this.

As soon as results were out, recounting and recorrection time table is out.

I filled her form for recorrection as I want to know how and why.

Even though she don't care about me. I will.

For recorrection we will get Xerox copy of our answer sheet amd with in a week results will be out after verifying with papers amd later they will announce supply exams.

I'm waiting out side the administration block to get the Xerox copy where vivek went to check on siya as she is studying in placement block as it will silent.

'Or may be she want to avoid you people' my brain mocked me but I cared less and ignored completely.

I took the Xerox copy and checked the booklet. Our answer booklet consists of twenty pages but they gave me only ten pages that too two are empty.

"Sir you gave only ten papers" I asked

"May be remaining are empty as I got only these papers" sir said

I got confused and went to adminstration block where papers correction will do.

I contact with the head and asked the remaining papers of answer sheet as the answers in sheet are half.