8. They already apart once

She went to terrace and sat at last step. Her mind and brain making her worse. it's just created a havoc.. her heart is mocking at her..her mind is supporting.. she felt suffocation in her own presence..she want someone to console her cooe her that nothing happened every thing will be fine.. she want to ask what was the reason why you are fighting..even it is common in their house. She always sre fighting eachother shouting at eachother but this was the second time she saw they both are fighting (beating) eachother.. she was scared that again her parents will apart..

It may be easy to parents but not for the kids.. parents fight and shouts infront of their children not even to thinking for one's how they feel. To whom to say their problem.. how they feel insecure..to whom to hug and share their sorrows..

Same thing is happening in siya life too.. she is broad minded but childish at her heart she thinks maturely but won't accept it..it scares her to death..she can see anything and face anything not their parents and brother suffer..she is an angry bird only her family made her like that.. she struggling herself to keep herself calm.. she don't know the reason even she is not ready to know the reason as she feels it's their personal life.. she feels a like she is a looser.. to control her angry and frustration she fits her hand and hit to the wall..the sound resembles how she feeling is.. the sound of the wall is still in air even after 50 seconds with some noise..she is not getting control..what if they get separate again..the only thought making her worse..she hit her hand again bit stronger that her palm swell and it all in red and black..she just remembering her parents first separation..

Siya pov

When I was in 8th class. My parents fought even though they eventually but at that time they ended by hitting eachother. Me and khushank came from school and entered in to the home.. I was shocked seeing them.. my dad had a cut at palm and knife is in my mom hand. Whole house is mess. Her face is swell due to slapping.. fingerprints are clearly visible to anyone. Her eyes are red and swollen and tears are rolling down. She Shouting at dad get out of this house. Leave us. By listening to my mom words I was hell shocked I don't know what happen. Tears are flowing down. I don't know the reason and even I don't want to know it.. I just want them together like always..

My dad didn't said anything and started packing his clothes and moving out. I begged my dad to not to go and even I beg my mom to stop dad.

He will not hurt you again mom. Please stop him. Dad is going mom please mom..

Dad please dad don't go. Mom also will not hurt you dad please dad don't go..don't leave us dad..

I cried alot but they didn't even react. Dad left us alone and went saying to me..

Listen to your mom. She is good mother don't irritate her. Listen to your mom whatever she say.. with that dad left us..I was so disturbed.. I don't know what happen between then even I ask.. behave like a kid the only reply i got it. At that I decided not to ask anything.

Almost one month had gone.. sometimes dad is to came to our school to meet us and he is to bring so many chocolate and we went to bakery and eat. At that time also I asked my dad to come but he didn't. Dad is to left us near lane of house and after we in..dad is to go..

After one month, one fine day I was on menstruation that was the first time so ritual if dad is there then it good and moreover all relatives will come so definitely dad should be present. At that time dad came back home and stayed with us. Even though they fight in this period but it never crossed limit..but now it has..I'm scared to hell so I said like that..

I don't want know know the reason or other people what they think of me even it was my family or parents I don't care..

I cried alot remembering all the things which was happened and I'm scared what if again they apart.. I can't handle it.. they already apart once I don't want another time to be and now I guess I don't any reason to make them together if they apart again.. last time I was lucky that I matured but now I don't know..I'm scared to see them apart..

Atleast one time or the other parents need to think about the children because every single act of them will definitely impact their child

Atleast one time or the other parents need to think about the children because every single act of them will definitely impact their child. Whatever may the age it's doesn't matter because for every child their parents are role model. They first start learning from their parents only either love or hatered or respect or disrespect or responsible or irresponsible.

She went down releasing her breathe in and out for number of times to keep herself calm.
Her dad came home watching tv along with her brother.Her mother doing her work. The environment in the house is calm as if nothing happened. But Siya got habituated to their behaviour but still it effect on her mind and on heart. She is happy somewhere but at the same time she felt alone in this world.

She slept without thinking twice as she want a piece of mind and she is having a good cam tomorrow and she can't loose hope in her to achieve her dreams..

Days are going on with jet speed and the environment around her was calm but not her mind and heart. It always debate like a opposition party in assembly. She felt tired by continuous exams. It's stress her alot..

Three weeks are completed and today results are going to announce of second week. Anu did a great job and she trying very hard to prove herself as she is not a looser and can achieve my dreams on my own.

After that incident siya was quiet for unknown reason but always support anu and  being together they are doing great work. First week results were super that created every attention towards anu and siya..

So with some over confidence anu lost the target of second week even though she secured good marks..

"I guess it's punishment time", siya said mischievously by raising her left eyebrow.
____________________________

Hello my lovely readers..❤️❤️

Welcome back..

How was the chap..??

What do you think of siya..??

How many of you think parents fight and apart affecting the children's..??

How you are feeling when your reading this chap..??

Shower your love with votes and comments.

Stay home stay safe
Meet you soon with next update..
untill then..
Keep smiling..
Tata..
Takecare..