88. Haunts me to END

Long chappy ahead..try to ignore the spelling mistakes..

Siya POV

As aahil bhai got married recently and everyone is busy with the work here that now sid went to check on the business of their as uncle is stressed and tired

He will come back with in three days. I felt sad but it's okay he will be back soon so with so many thoughts I went to home after bid bye to him.

Now a days I'm concentrating on my work more as I'm preparing notes and studying my subjects as they started torturing us with assignments, observation and records.

If I do this work I will get money so that I can buy something for him as he is in final year he will leave for his masters soon.

Even though it hurts alot still I'm fine with it as career is also important so that we build our life happily the way we wished.

Moreover he working more just because of me as he want to get settled before I complete my degree so that we can be together for life long with elder blessings.

So thought to buy a gold ring for him when he is leaving and now with in twenty days we are going to complete our one year so want to give him a gift and I searched alot for that too.

Finally I decided to give him an electric mug, as he take tea and coffee like water so decided to give this that it maintains the temperature in it and easy to have whenever he wants.

Whenever he drinks that it reminds me. So that he can never forget even in his busy schedule.

He opened bank account for me and gave me a card so I can save my money there.

Right now I'm preparing notes of chemistry as I agreed to make after completing my college work.

I asked mam to collect the work once or twice in a week instead of daily and she agreed making me relax.

"Go to bed, it's already 12." Sid messaged me to which I smiled and replied him back.

"Five more minutes Siddhu" I replied, I don't know why but I started calling him Siddhu.

"I don't know why you are stressing yourself and what is the need of money now" he replied me back.

He didn't like the idea of working me when I'm studying but still he supports me and help me in everything.

"Fine don't start again, I'm winding up my work and going to bed" I replied

"I know my doll is good. So for my cute doll good night" he messaged me

"Good night, you too shut your lappy and sleep" I replied

"Fine my doll" he replied

I wind up my work that it almost took me half an hour as I can complete the chapter I continued and packed my bag now itself as I'm sure I won't wake up soon.

I put my phone in silent and kept in bag. So finally, I invited my dreamland which is waiting for me

In middle of night, I feel like someone is shaking me by calling my name that I forcibly opened my eyes to see the one who disturbed my sleep

But I murmuring something that I only remember "what you are saying"

Mom looked at me worriedly, j thought dad got serious and looked at dad and he is sleeping.

So again looked at mom, she said to go washroom and come. You are murmuring something" mom said so without saying anything I went to washroom and again today also unclasped my b**.