53. Adorable family

Anitha left to their room with her puffy cheeks which is shining like a strawberry that her white flawless skin turned to deep red because of crying.

The temper is not letting her to calm that her care on kids is clear in her eyes where tears are rolling down her cheeks continuously.

Whenever her tears rolling down her cheeks she wipping her tears with her back in rough that now her skin started to burn.

She didn't know where she is wrong that her tears are flowing freely.

She opened the cupboard and took her husband black night track and red t-shirt and placed it on edge of the bed.

Abhiram smiled seeing her care. He knows she is angry on him for allowing him to play with that hand at the same time he knows she is not ready to listen anything now but she never let him do his little work by him where she always do for him with so much love.

At the same time when she is not well abhiram do the same and care his wife like a baby.

He coo her like a baby every night and he loves to do that as long as she is his breath.

She stormed out without looking at abhiram which hurts him.

But he soon freshen up and came to hall where everyone looking fresh after their bath.

As time click eight everyone went to dinning hall without anitha call where everyday she shouts at everyone sometimes she even feed with her hands in their room itself as they are too busy to come and have their dinner but she loves to do.

Everyone sat and digged in as she did palak paneer with roti.

But she didn't have her dinner nor she said a word.

"Mom please eat" sid said but she kept quiet

"I'm sorry ma" sid said

"I didn't ask you" anitha said

"Please..

"For what. Eat silently and go to..

Go and do as your wish" anitha said while serving some curry to sid

"Mumma" anu called

"What you want chotteyy" anitha asked

"Please eat with us" anu asked

"When you people can do whatever you want. Can't I do whatever I wish."anitha said

Anu blinked her tears

"Stop crying and eat. I will eat later" anitha said while caressing her hair.

When aahil tried to say something

"Can't I eat whenever I wish"anitha hissed and sat beside anu where she always use to sit beside her husband.

She served herself and started eating but her throat held it tight that some unknown pain covered her.

She stood up and washed her hands " do serve them what they need and clean everything" anitha said to maid and left.

She want someone to cry and cursing her husband for not letting her tears flows freely.

Her mood is changing rapidly with her health and stormed out of washroom and took bedsheet and slept on couch after taking some pain relief tablet.

"Don't worry about your mom she will be alright by morning. So go to your rooms and sleep." Abhiram said and left to their room and confirming everyone went to their respective rooms.

"Why are you sleeping here" abhi asked seeing his wife sleeping on couch but anitha didn't said anything and kept silent.

" Fine, if you are angry on me then give me punishment but why you are sleeping here" abhiram whinned when anitha covered her face with blanket