44. Puzzled one

As soon as I entered into home. The hot spicy onion pakode smell hit my nostrils that I rushed towards the kitchen where mom is making.

When I was about to grab one, mom smacked my hand "go and wash your hands and legs" to which I whined like a kid but with no option left I dragged myself out.

I rushed towards washroom and cleaned myself and went to grab as I like onion pakode alot.

But again mom smacked on my head to freshup completely saying I'm stinking.

Seriously today what I did infact I stayed in AC room but still I'm stinking. I frowned and checked myself.

Yakky yak smell hit me making myself move backwards.

Yes as today bus is full and all are tired and sweating may be that foul smell got attracted and hit my dress that now I'm also stinking to some extent.

So I went to bath and clean my self calmly, enjoying every drop of cold water which is relaxing my stresses muscles.

I felt like hot water is going out as my body burning temperature making cold to hot and warm water.

After taking my time to relax my muscles and me. I wore pink top which had Micky mouse on it and a black night phant.

Now I just want to sleep for sometime to relax my brain.

Mom brought a plate filled with pakoda when I'm yawning.

"Eat some and sleep" mom said to which I nodded

I grab remote which is at the edge of bed and started playing with channels.

Finally stopped at music channel and enjoying the somewhat cool climate with hot pakoda and music.

But my phone grab my attention with ting sound indicating me I got a message.

I opened it with curiousity as no one will message me.

"Hey pumpkin you didn't say about doctor"
-chumpkin

"You didn't say about doctor siya"
- sissy

'seriously this people' I rolled my eyes.

Sissy messaged me long back like 20 minutes before only.

Ohh wait.. I want to grab this situation..as vikranth bhai is doctor. I will answer them tomorrow at college. Finally I got a chance to tease vishaka di. Yeeyy So i going to have some fun with sissy.

I did a happy dance in mind.

So I didn't reply anything any of them and concentrated on my plate.

After having my moment I grab maths books as mam gave assignment to submit after fest.

So I started doing my work and engrossed deeply into it that I forgot the time until my little brother khushank snatch my pen.

"What's wrong with you" I snapped at him

"Are you deaf" he asked me ignoring my glare.

How dare he is to call me deaf that to when he snatched my pen when I'm doing my work sincerely.

"Give my pen" I said while trying to grab my pen by ignoring his question as I know to where it lead and I will be back after completing my work.

"I don't know how can you forgot the time that to when you are doing maths.

From last half an hour I'm trying to get your attention but you didn't look at me" khushank huffed in annoyance

"Vikky don't irritate me now. Let me complete this and later we can fight" I said and searched for another pen which I'm bot finding it.