11. My naughty doll

I don't know what's wrong with me that mumma saying about how I ditched when I'm baby girl.

But seriously at one point I'm scared too because what if they didn't find me..where I could be and how..may be in worst situation I guess..

Don't see like that..I understood you are not getting what I'm saying let me say you clearly darling.. how horrible I was when I even don't know how to walk or talk properly..

I never is to be at one place. So I roam around near my house as I'm only girl in that compound so everyone knows me..and you know what they treat me like a goddess because when I born someone in compound got huge profit and brought car he only brought me from hospital to home for first time as they thought I'm lucky..and some other got some profit not only that on my first birthday I did two times cak cutting too one from outsiders and from insiders I mean bothe people did now leave that will continue where we left..so they think I'm goddess Lakshmi so they treat me good and every one know me as I'm too hyper active and naughty girl..

So one fine day I crawling near my house and went like that towards shop and to the main road and one women took me and went. This was observed by another man and informed my parents and big fight finally I'm back with family..the important thing is I didn't cried and or I didn't go even I saw mumma and papa..I was still in arms of that women that make her fight for long time..as neighbours know me well so they support mumma and finally I'm back..Every time someone will identify me and say to mumma or drop me at home..but at that time it went in wrong way..

Later that situation, mumma use to tie my legs so that I can't go outside as she scared..but being me I started crying like hell finally after two days she left me..but in closed gate so I can play their only..

After some days I started playing infront of the house.. above all these I have another habbit sleeping.. That I'm heavy sleeper...when I get sleep I use to sleep there only even though I can walk and go to home but I is to sleep there only..mumma scared about me and have a tension..

One day I was playing with my neighbour friends so ball went inside the house that is  opposite to our house the ball is under the bed..I went to pick the ball when I coming out of the bed..aunty husband came..I got scared and waited that he will go but he didn't and I slept there only..

Outside all are searching for me as I was nowhere. Mumma cried alot as she is not finding from last two hours..and kids said that she went in..and she played here only..but they didn't find me..aunty said she is not in my house I checked..all went to their home..dad is also not there only mumma she getting panic and crying alot.. 

At night, aunty bend to take broomstick which is under the bed and find me where I'm sleeping peacefully..

Aunty called my mom and handed me to mom..and said that I'm under the bed..mom took me and went inside she woke me up and asked I said everything..

When mom asked why I didn't came out..
He always shouts and i got scare this is the reason I replied to her it's seems..

I don't know what is happening around me to be frank but you know what society name me..and said to mumma about me.

She will make you cry her entire life..you can't leave in peace this is what they said to mom about me..

I don't know what I did that people around me said about me like that..

Sid caressed slight tears marks on paper kissed her tear marks on book..

"No doll being with you gives only smile..you are so pure that no can handle the pureness", sid thought and hugged her book

I don't know at that time what it mean but now today I understood what they said it's hurts to the core..but can't do anything..one thing is clear people will be there to throw us makes us down..but it should be us who should stand alone to fight with venom..to cheer ourself to bring lights in our dark life .to motivate ourself to reach out goal..no one will be there to protect you to stand beside you..what I said is true..I'm bot saying because I'm hurt or something..think once..you will be with me on my words.. remember one thing our own shadow will not be with us then how can a person will be..don't trust any person or a word or emotion love because it makes person weak..leave all the feelings you have and be strong that's what I learnt..