56: The Faster Method

"You know where the Artifacts are, Acedia?!" Envy asked, surprised.

"It's not that I know... but it's more of an idea.." Sloth scratches his head. "I'll have to be sleeping though..."

"Hold on a second... sleeping?" Ian frowned deeply. "How are you supposed to find the Artifacts when you're sleeping?"

Sloth flashes a wide grin to Ian. "Just wait and see."

"I'm guessing we have to go back into the Mirror Realm for this..." Seto sighed. "Is there really no other ways besides Essence and Artifacts?"

"Not that I know of..." Sloth replied. "Normal wounds are generally easy to heal from.... but every Sin should have a weakness."

"What's the weakness?" Jerome questioned.

"It's different for each Sin so I'm not entirely sure..."

"If we're looking for Artifacts it would be best to bring everyone along..." Sky said.

"What do we do about the Affected?" Jason asked. "We're going to leave them?"

"That's the problem here..."

"I can help with that." Everyone turned their heads to Sloth, confused to how he would be able to help. They followed him outside to where the Affected people were.

Sky watched the Affected with dismay. From the time he was in the Mirror Realm, they were only growing worse and worse. And now Ty and Mitch disappeared too... He thought.

Sloth stepped into the area as blue smoke began to form around him. They watched as the Affected around him dropped to the ground.

"W-what is he doing?!" Quentin asked, his eyes widening.

"It's okay... He's just putting them to a deep sleep." Envy said, frowning. "It's strange though... he's more active than before... he's usually sleeping..."

Ian stared at his opposite. Being the Sin of Sloth, he would also expect him to be a lot less active. His first encounter with Sloth was what Ian thought the Sin would be like. He doesn't mind, glad that he made an ally through what has happened.

While Sloth walked through the area, Seto pulled Sky aside.

"Sky.. why are we all going to the Mirror Realm?" Seto asked. "You know how dangerous it is..."

"If Sloth finds those Artifacts, we would have a chance if the Sins attacked us." Sky replied.

"That's only if we find then." Seto said. "My job is to protect you guys, not allowing everyone to be in danger!"

"We have two Sins on our side, Seto." Sky reminded him. "We also have to look for both Ty and Mitch..."

"If we get the Artifacts and figure out how to use it, it'll be easier to get Ty and Mitch back." He continued. "Sloth's taking care of the Affected so we should be fine."

"There's another thing bothering me." Seto said. "...The mirrored version of me."

"But we haven't seen him yet..."

"You heard it right... When we came across people...."

Sky remembers it well. Although his name wasn't that, there used to be someone who would call Seto by that name.

"He could be in the realm too."

Brice Solace was that one person.

Sky looked up to see the pain behind Seto's eyes. He was holding everything in... He thought.