1: Breakfast

Sky got up to search for clothes to wear. He changed into a gray shirt and black trousers. Sky grabbed his jacket and picked up his amulet which he kept next to his bed. He paused to examine it.

The amulet was a gold necklace that holds an amethyst gem in the middle. It was a gift given by a long-lost friend named Ant. Sky smiled as he could recall Ant claiming it was a good luck charm and wearing an identical amulet.

"Hope you're having fun out there, Ant," Sky muttered. Ant had announced that he will travel around the world as he is an enthusiastic adventurer. He promised he would come back once he finishes his journey. But it has been years and there hasn't been a word from him.

Sky squeezed the amulet before putting it on. He grabbed his jacket and put it on as he headed out of his room and towards the direction of the stairs. His stomach grumbled as the smell of food hit him.

The table was a circle and sat the rest of his friends.

Jason Probst was talking with Mitch Hudges and Jerome Aceti and the latter two laughed at what Jason had said.

Jason wears a blue and orange jacket over an orange shirt and dark blue pants. Orange-tinted shades rested on top of his fluffy brown hair. He has bright blue eyes and is usually always seen with a smile. He is the Virtue of Kindness.

The Virtue of Charity is Mitch, who wore a checkered black and red flannel with a white shirt underneath along with a pair of pants and red sneakers. He also had a dog tag dangling down from his neck. He has spiky dark brown hair and eyes of similar color.

Jerome, the Virtue of Chastity has a brown hat with ears, resembling some sort of an animal which he calls a 'bacca'. His hair is a curly mess since he doesn't like to brush it unless Mitch forces him to do it. His eyes are a dark shade of brown, so dark that others would say it was black.

Seto is there as well which is surprising. The Wielder usually gets up earlier than the Virtues and spends the rest of his time in his library. He wears a purple hooded cape, outlined with silver. He has on a purple robe with mystical designs as well as white shoulder plates along with black pants. Red and white cloth is tied around his hips and a white brown rests against his brown hair which is the heirloom of Wielders.

Seto can utilize his aura, an ability that he was gifted with ever since he was a child. His bloodline had served the Virtues for centuries and it wouldn't be complete without them in the picture. He received training from the last Wielder at a very young age and he gladly took the job when it was his turn.

"Hey, Sky!" Jason waved at him, beaming brightly.

"Morning, Jason," Sky said as he took the empty seat.

Quentin Juneau, the Virtue of Temperance, nudged his elbow at Sky. Quentin has blue hair with the ends of it fading into orange. He wears a long gray jacket that goes down to his knees with a white collared shirt, gray pants, and shoes. He has light blue eyes and a wide mischievous smile played on his face.

"What made you oversleep this time, Sky?" he asked in a playful tone.

Next to Quentin is Ian Stapleton who is the Virtue of Diligence. He wears an open black jacket with a dark blue shirt underneath it. He has short, brown hair coming which is neatly combed back. A pair of black sunglasses hide his eyes.

"You barely woke up, Quentin," Ian commented with a grin.

"Shhh, don't tell them that!"

"Seto, I finished the book you lent me the other day," Mitch said. "I'll give it back after eating."

"How did it you like?" Seto asked, growing excited. Anything that the Virtues find a good read in his library was rare considering it was filled with long books and more informative than entertaining.

"Well... It's pretty interesting," Mitch answered after a pause. "It talked a lot about our past reincarnations."

"If we're reincarnations," Quentin muttered. "why can't we remember our past selves"

"Oh right, it also talked about Sins being in a completely different world from us," Mitch added.

"Sins?" Ty asked, jumping in on the conversion. "Aren't they just the opposite of us?"

"I don't even know if they're real," Ian commented with a sigh. "I mean... they seem like they're just stories."

"The real question is if they are opposites of us, are they opposite genders as well?" Jerome asked before laughing.

The table soon laughed with him before moving on to another topic.

By now, Jason had finished eating and stood up from his chair quietly. Ty was the only one that noticed as everyone else was too busy talking. He believes that Jason is going to go on a morning walk which was something he typically does to pass time. Jason always liked being outside and talking with the people in the kingdom.

But today, he felt a sudden chill as he watched Jason leave.

It felt like something bad was going to happen.

Ty tries his best to brush it off, thinking it was nothing as he returned to the table conversation.