71: Brice

Seto immediately materializes his aura and uses it to knock back the other away from him. After creating a distance, he lifted up his hand and his aura wrapped around his counterpart, disabling movement.

He didn't seem fazed in the slightest. He took this opportunity to introduce himself to Seto.

"You can call me Jimmy." He smiled. "It's nice to finally see you!"

"What are you trying to do?!" Seto scowled.

"I was looking where my two experiments ran off to and you found them for me!" Jimmy said, looking in Ant's and Brice's direction. Seto looked over to see them, too terrified to even run.

"What... what do you mean experiments?"

"Why? Are you interested?" Jimmy lifts up his chin as his smile grows cruel. "Do you... know those two...?"

When Jimmy got no response, he started laughing. "That must be it..." He crackled. "Everyone else in the lab had died except for these two."

"Everyone...?"

"Originally there were ten, but they failed their tests." Jimmy explained. "Don't worry though, I put their bodies to good use."

Seto glared at Jimmy. He was obviously bad news.

"I want to see how much you care for these two."

Seto's eyes widened as he watched his own aura dissipate, releasing Jimmy. He... broke through!

"Run away you two!" It was too late. Seto watches as Brice and Ant are lifted up in the air. They cried out in pain as Jimmy's aura pressed their body hard.

Seto turned his attention back to Jimmy who was clearly enjoying himself. Anger shot through his body as he ran towards him.

Jimmy saw Seto's fist coming, a bit surprised. It connected to his cheek and he staggered backwards. Brice and Ant weren't released from his grip.

Jimmy let out a laugh as he held his stinging cheek. Before he could even look at Seto, there was another punch. Seto didn't think twice, pummeling him with one punch after another. Aura infuses with his fists for the next punches.

"You... release... them... right... now!" Seto shouted after each impact.

Jimmy swipes with his hand, Brice suddenly appears in front of him and blocks his view. Seto freezes which allows Jimmy to throw his own punch.

Seto's eyes widened as he held up his arms to guard. Even though he had put his arms up, the impact was much more powerful as it sent Seto flying back. His arms shook from the lasting effect of Jimmy's aura.

It's like fighting an upgraded version of myself. Seto tried to get back but his body couldn't move. He looked up to see Jimmy's hand glowing dark purple towards him.

I... I can't move...

"It's disappointing though..." Jimmy said, walking towards Seto. "To think my counterpart is this weak..." Ant and Brice hovers next to him.

"Is this the best you can do?" Jimmy asked him.

Jimmy releases his grip on Brice and he drops to the ground, coughing. Before he can move, Jimmy grabs him by the throat.

"Is this the one you know...? Or maybe both of them?"

"You...!" Seto manages to take a step forward but the next moment, he was shoved face first into the ground. The force had intensified. He gasped out from the impact. I... I can't breathe...