7: Researching (Republished)

< Chapters getting merged left and right so the chapter before hand was the same as the next one. Thank you TheEnderWolf14 for pointing out the mistake c: >

Seto stayed up all night trying to find out more about the note. He has no clue how a note would wither like that unless somehow a Wither mob was here.

Impossible...

He looks at the diary on the table. Seto also tried to break the seals but no luck. The seal is abnormally powerful. Whoever cast the spell on it must have been a grand sorcerer.

If this contains information relating to the Mirror Realm, a Wielder must have documented everything inside of it.

There won't to be any information if the seals aren't broken. Sighing, Seto went back to the remains of the note that Ian left for him. He pinches it, rubbing the ashes between his two fingers.

Seto decided to try searching again, closing his eyes. He tries to scour the library for any records of a diary. He took hold of three books, allowing his aura to carry the books over to him. The pages flipped in midair until Seto found what he was looking for.

In one of them, it mentions Notch documenting what he did for the world. The second one is about Herobrine having a diary while in the diary with the last one about Wielders.

This isn't working.. Seto sighs, closing his eyes. It was getting late. He wearily gets up and heads lut of the library doors.

Behind him, the diary glowed a white, snow color.

~

The next morning, Ian got up and got ready. He went down to the library to check up on the note but Seto wasn't in the library. Ian knocked on Seto's door but he wasn't there either.

Where could he be? Ian wondered.

He asked around if anyone saw Seto. A guard told him that he seen Seto exiting the castle to the outside.

Ian heads out to look around in the housing sector which has numerous houses for families to live in. His mind was running with reasons as to how and why the note just crumpled away in his hands. The whole thing was bizarre from the start.

Seto wasn't inside the kingdom but rather outside of it in the forest. From what he was told, Jason had his incident inside the forest.

If the note was relating to Jason, there must be some more clues...

Seto wanted to know how. How did a wither effect get on a note? How did it happen?

The same goes with the diary. He has not found a way to open if, already trying numerous ways in the early morning all with no results.

Seto recall a battered book about each Wielder. The book records every Wielder's name and is passed down from Wielder to Wielder. Seto got his when the former Wielder lays in his deathbed.

Seto would open the book and read each and every one of their names. Sometimes, a Wielder's name can be animated or it projects the own Wielder. That is if the Wielder is able to do that.

A few Wielder's name did stand out.

Ashertia

Gideon

Luna

Their names were animated, sparkling and standing out from the rest. Of course the others could have done it, including his former teacher but he chooses to stay humble.

Seto has not yet written his name in the book yet. but someday he will have to.

If I remember correctly,during that week he also...Seto shakes his head. No... I have moved on.. Yet Seto still smile sadly. He still missed his dear friend of his.

Going back on the task, Seto thought other ways to open the diary. However the only way it would able is if Seto unseal the diary which he has no clue how to do. The seal was too strong, impossible to break through.

If he wanted to break it, he would have to find the original caster or someone stronger. But he is the only Wielder and he hasn't found the next potential one.

Seto sighs, deciding that it will be best to head back to the library and do some more reading.