Intro

At the beginning of time, Minecraftia is created.

Those on the ground called the creator, Notch. He is a divine being that watches humans and all kinds of life from above. He also had a partner who helped him with his creation who has the name, Herobrine.

They were brothers and that itself formed a tight bond between the two creators. The major difference that set them apart was their opinions on humans.

Herobrine saw that humans could be the end of everything the two worked for while Notch believed that humans are essential to the world.

He complained that humans have to be destroyed before they can go any further. Notch argued back that all living beings deserve to thrive.

Unable to bear the humans any longer, Herobrine caused disasters to make them suffer in hopes of taking them out. Floods came and swept people's houses away, taking away their hard labor. Droughts dried up all the crops they were growing.

It grew to the point where Herobrine enjoyed seeing them suffer, practically living off of it.

"Why did you do that, brother?" Notch asked him.

Herobrine only sneered, his soulless white eyes glaring into Notch's dark eyes. "Why should you care?"

He decided to create another world, something that he can call his own. He called it the Mirror World, a realm that is parallel to Minecraftia. It was a mirror image but the humans are showing their true natures.

This only reinforces his views of humans. Herobrine kept the new world a secret from his brother, knowing that he wouldn't sway his mindset that easily. If anything, he would have to bring out the true nature of humans in Minecraftia.

And so he spoke and manipulated humans to do his bidding. Herobrine targeted a nice, young man and filled him up with lies.

"That man over here," He whispered in his ear. "He has been talking about you behind your back, about how much he hated you and your own family."

At first, the man resisted but Herobrine's voice became louder and louder to the point where he was repeatedly telling the man to murder. In the end, he couldn't take it and lost his mind overnight.

The screams and cries of the victim woke everyone nearby up. They were shocked, seeing that a nice man had murdered another father with a family. He had gone mad and they were forced to lock him away.

Revenge was next. Herobrine's voice had reached the deceased father's son, luring him to the place where the murderer was kept.

"Avenge your father," he whispered as he handed him the key to the makeshift prison.

The next morning, the people found the mental father to be killed. Next to the body was another body with the knife in his hand, bleeding from his throat. It belonged to the murdered son.

Naturally, people panicked. Fear and paranoia spread like wildfire, affecting everyone. They never imagined something like this would happen and were terrified of what was to come.

Herobrine returned to see his brother's reaction.

"How could you do that?" Notch demanded an answer.

"Can't you see how bad the humans can be?" Herobrine told him and disappeared once more.

Notch stared down at the chaos, knowing that he had to do something. He created essences, an embodiment of his very own soul. Notch created seven of them.

He called them the Seven Heavenly Virtues.

The first was Kindness, caring, and love toward others. Next was Patience, to let others forgive, and Charity, the selfish acts of the people. He made more-Humility, to keep the people united, Temperance, control over obsession, Chastity, the control over their desires, and lastly Diligence, the motivation to work.

He placed them inside people who will be named Virtues due to their unique natures.

Herobrine was furious when he saw what Notch had done, demanding that he erase those Virtues. Notch refused and a battle erupted between the two.

In the end, Notch had overcome Herobrine and banished him to another realm which was considered a failure due to the destructive and harsh regions. Herobrine disappeared into a realm where time stands for eternity.

However, the Mirror Realm is still present and formed the counterparts of the Virtues, the seven deadly Sins.