Xmas Special

Envy rushed towards Jason's room, slamming his door open with a loud thud. Jason shot up from his peaceful nap with an alarmed look.

"Jason, you have to come with me!" Envy exclaimed.

"What happened?!" Jason threw off his blanket and got off of his bed.

"It's urgent! Hurry!"

Jason followed Envy, worried as to what happened. The two stepped outside and Jason shivered in his space pajamas.

"Wh... what is it...?" Jason asked, hugging himself.

Envy smiled widely. "It's snowing!" He pointed up to the sky, amazed.

He was right. Snowflakes were coming down, marking the opening day of Christmas.

"I-I guess you-you had never s-seen snow in the M-Mirror Realm before..." Jason said with his teeth chattering.

"Jason... Why are you shivering...?" Envy frowned, taking notice of Jason's state.

"It-it's cold! D-do you not feel cold?!"

"It... it is a bit chilly..." Envy commented. "I'm sorry, Jason... Let's hurry back inside."

The two quickly retreat back to the warm inside.

"It's alright, Acheron..." Jason said on the way inside. "You just have a higher tolerance than me."

The two sat on the couch in front of the fireplace in awkward silence.

"Uhm..." Jason broke the silence, looking towards Envy. "Do you know what the first snowfall means?"

"No..."

"It's said that if you make a wish at the first snowfall, it'll come true," Jason explained.

Envy's eyes lit up in excitement. "R-really?!"

Jason nodded. "Let's wish for something."

He closed his eyes, clasping his hands together. Envy copied him. "Now... make your wish in your head!"

After a few moments, Jason looked over to Envy. "What did you wish for?"

"I-I wished that..." Envy suddenly turned quiet, muttering the last couple of words. "Things like this to last..." If Jason wasn't next to him, he wouldn't be able to hear it

"Things... like this...?" Jason repeated.

Envy nodded, turning away. "I-I like how peaceful things are now... And that I'm friends with you... I... I want it to last forever..."

Jason smiled warmly at Envy. "That's what I wished for too."

The two laughed like children as the snow outside finally started piling up on the ground.

~

"Avaritia~~" Lust sang as he went through his manor. "Where are you at~?"

He checked behind the couch. "Nope..."

He opened the closet in one of the bedrooms. "Not here..."

Under the bed. "Not here either..."

Lust approached the bathroom, seeing the curtain had drawn across the tub. He smirked, quietly heading towards it.

"I found you!" Lust pulled the curtains to the side. Nope, there was no one. He scowled as he turned back around.

Greed was in front of his face, causing him to shout out in surprise. "Av-Avaritia!"

"What are you doing?" Greed asked him, crossing his arms as he frowned.

"What do you mean?! I was looking all over for you."