Inspiration (Setosolace)

AN- Hello again!!!! Holy shi- ~hopestar524.exe has crashed reload?~ *grumbles about faulty websites nowadays* *reboots* 100+ reads! Dayum, thank you!

Now, a little back story. I was sitting in gym class and was bored of reading my friend's book over their shoulder so I grabbed out a paper and thought "Hey, I haven't done setosolace yet". And poof!

Brice never learned anything in class. He was always too busy drawing away in that sketch pad of his. No one was allowed to see it though. Geez, even Adam hadn't seen anything in it. It was his secret collection of fantasies and friends. No one was allowed to look through it. It was for his eyes only.

As the years went along, he started to run out of pages. He only drew important scenes, or love scenes between his friends: Ty and Adam were too cute to ignore (SKYLOX!). And once he started watching out for only important things to draw, he ran out of things to draw. It was always the same monotonous shade outside, the same grim colors within the school. Our young artist quickly fell into a deep depression. Not even the cute couple he once couldn't ignore could lift his spirit. Everyone thought they had lost the animate artist.

Brice wasn't a lost hope though, he just needed inspiration. Something within the greyed-out colors to add color to his life.

Seto was a nerd. He always hid behind a book and knew everything despite that. He never drew attention to himself, but Ty knew him. Ty was the only friend he had ever had, and one day he approached him.

"Seto! Seto, I need to ask a favor of you." Ty said as he caught up to his best friend.

"I am not doing your homework for you Ty." The hooded one spoke, sighing at the younger.

"No. I've got that myself. I need you to start drawing attention to yourself." Seto stopped and spun on his heals to glare at his friend. "Look, my friend, the artist one, has gone into a depression because he has nothing to draw. If you answer even one question in a class with him, he'll notice. Please, he's your type anyway." Seto blushed at the last statement. If only Ty knew he had been crushing over that exact artist for years. And so, Seto cautiously agreed. Awaiting the next day when his plan would start.

"Class, does anyone know the answer to number 29?" The teacher asked, getting silence from the whole class. "We won't move on until someone gives us the answer." The teacher said. Groans filled the room as everyone flipped through their books for a blank page.

A quiet "235" broke through the shuffling of paper.

"That's correct Seto. Mind repeating it again so your classmates can hear?" Seto shook his head no and the teacher sighed. "In case you didn't hear, Seto said the answer was 235." There were a few mumbled thank you Seto's or such words. Brice was completely distracted though. That silky voice that had spoken, he had never heard it before. In fact, he hadn't even noticed the person before. He grabbed out his sketch pad and slowly began to draw the lines of the desk in front of the boy. It had been a while since he had drawn, so he had to start off easy.
By the end of the period, he had finished with the main pencil sketch and had begun the coloring. He didn't worry about that though, he'd remember the colors. And luckily enough, this boy, this "Seto", was in his next class as well. He soon finished the coloring, shading everything perfectly. It looked just like the boy, almost an exact replica.
Brice slowly started to raise out of his depression. He continued to draw this boy, but he had never seen his face. So, Brice just shaded the face out, making it seem like a trick of the lighting. He could get away with anything in those pictures. He became absolutely obsessed with this mysterious figure. Had he known better, he would have realized it was love that kept drawing him back. An absolute obsession with a boy he had never spoken too.
Seto didn't mind the attention. It was what he had always wanted, who wouldn't want a sexy Australian to be obsessed over them? Unless of course they weren't gay (I hate using that word), which wasn't the case with Seto. He sometimes even missed the frequent glances from Brice when they weren't in the same class. Ty kept telling him to just approach the blond already. Seto would always panic and reject the idea. Eventually, Ty got his way. That persistent little- boy.
Seto began to approach the blond. He was sitting outside, leaning against an oak tree and sketching away. Seto was about to say something when he caught a glance of Brice's drawing and had to hold back a gasp. It was a picture of the two, Seto pressed against a wall with Brice's body flush to his. Seto's hands were wrapped around Brice's neck while the blond's were holding Seto against the wall by his hips. There lips were connected, both sets of eyes closed in pure bliss. Seto took a step back so he couldn't see it anymore and cleared his throat. Brice looked up, slightly nervous and once he realized who was in front of him he slammed his book closed and stood up.
"H-hey. I'm Seto, and I couldn't help but notice you've taken an interest in me. May I ask why?"
The young artist was trapped, not wanting to lie but not wanting to tell the truth. "I- uh. Your just- different then the rest. They've all become dull and colorless to me. I don't really know why. I guess- I guess I could say you're my inspiration." Seto smiled widely and pecked his cheek.