Field Trip (the Pack)

Field. Good, I spelt that right. Anyway, *loud squeak* Ah! Ah! Ah! 9K reads! 9 f-ing K reads! Abdhk. Asfjkddk. Jhundfsojshhwndi. Thanks so much! Holy shrimp. Holy shrimp. I'm ded boys. D e d ded. Here's the sequel to Bae Under the Bus, enjoy~!

The boys had all agreed on a date, and that date was today. They had all converged somewhere in Canada, so Rob was just leaving now. His girlfriend had called him back, asking to get back with him. She begged him to take her back, and boy did he say no. He laughed at the memory of her reaction to his response. She deserved it though, she was terrible to him. (I love Rob's girlfriend btw, just wanted to make that clear.) He smiled as he thought of what this vacation meant. Two weeks with no fans, no recordings, just spending time with the boys. He truly didn't know what to call them. They weren't technically boyfriends, but they weren't just best friends anymore. He sighed and erased that confusion from his mind. He thought about seeing them all in person again. Getting to hold them again, kiss them again. He smiled widely and hopped into his car with his suitcase in the back. Little did he know that he was being followed.
A few hours later he arrived at the small vacation house. They had found one with a few bedrooms, knowing that they sadly couldn't all fit in one bed. He pulled out the keys that he had been sent and unlocked the door. He dragged his suitcase in and gasped at the sight before him. It was a spacious room with a long couch and a few other love seats. A TV sat opposite the couch with a variety of consoles and games beneath it. He kicked closed the front door and walked farther in. The walls were a pale blue and the hallways were made of pale planks. He rolled down the hall and opened the first bedroom door. The room was an off white with paint splatters strategically placed throughout. They were neon colors and darker ones, all blending together perfectly. Rob smiled as he noticed this was the room with the biggest bed. He smirked as he placed down his suitcase and checked his phone. He had 3 texts.
From Bae: How's the house? ;)
From Jag: Dude, I'm at the airport
From Star: Come pick us up Robbie
Rob laughed slightly before responding.
To Bae: Great, see ya soon? :*
To Jag: On the way, tell Vikky too <3
He got off the bed and went back out to the car. He turned on the radio and began his drive to the airport.
He arrived ten minutes later and walked inside. He barely made it inside the doors before he was plowed down by a little Vikkstar.
"Robbie!" Vikk yelled. Lachlan came over laughed and helped Rob up. Vikk pouted as he didn't get offered help. Rob rolled his eyes and yanked the childish boy up. Rob then hugged Lachlan and Vikk before leaving the airport. He took some of both their bags and led them to his car. It was big enough to fit all 6 of them if necessary, he was hoping someone else would get a car too though. Lachlan sat up in the front and left Vikk to be alone in the back. The ride he was pretty quiet, seeing as Lachlan was in the car.
Ten minutes later, they were back at their beautiful house. Vikk had looked up while grabbing his bags to see a car slowly driving by. He stood up straight and watched the car as it pulled away from their house. He mumbled under his breath to remember to mention that before grabbing his bags and closing the trunk. He dragged his suitcase inside to see Rob and Lachlan basically trying to eat each other. He rolled his eyes and dragged his suitcase to beside the hallway and then turned to the two with his arm crossed. Once they broke for air, Lachlan noticed Vikk and they stopped. He rolled his eyes and walked towards the two. He gave them each a peck on the cheek.
"Thirsty much you two? Jesus." Vikk said as he looked at the two. Lachlan smirked and swirled Vikk in a circle in the air, causing him to squeal. Rob laughed as Lachlan put down a very dizzy Vikk. He scooped him up and brought him to the room. Vikk sighed and wrapped his arms around Rob tightly. Rob dropped him on the bed and he automatically curled up into the blankets. Lachlan chuckled as he dropped his suitcase into the room. He curled up beside Vikk, spooning the boy. Rob kicked off his sneakers before taking off the others' shoes and lying down beside him.
Later that evening, Lachlan awoke to loud grumbling and a lot of crashing objects. He got up from the bed and grabbed a baseball bat strategically placed by the bed. He walked out into the living room to see Merome and Preston standing by the door and accidentally knocking things over. He sighed and stood with his hands on his hips.
"You already woke me up. You can stop trying to be sneaky." Their eyes all darted to Lachlan and relaxed. They knew from past experience that an awoken Vikk was not a nice Vikk. Preston awed at the fact they didn't get in sneakily.
"Good thing it was you. I don't feel bad for waking you up." Jerome said as he threw off his shoes. Mitch just shook his head and rested on Jerome's shoulder. A small grumble was heard from behind Lachlan and Vikk stepped out from behind him. The boys all shared a glance before apologizing. Vikk rolled his eyes.
"You didn't wake me up. I got cold cause Lachlan left." Vikk said in a gruff voice. Lachlan turned around and gave him a pout.
"Sorry babe. Let's get back to bed then, sound good?"
"No. I'll never get back to sleep." He looked around him to see a series of apologetic faces. "It's not your faults. I got enough sleep for a little while." Jerome walked up to him and picked him up like a child.
"Come here then. Least we can do is all cuddle, yeah?" Jerome said as he walked towards Lachlan who stood in the hallway. Vikk nodded and Lachlan led everyone into the bedroom. Rob still lay asleep, taking up most the bed now. Preston smirked, taking it upon himself to awaken the Canadian. He jumped atop the older (he's the oldest, right?) and laughing in his ear. Rob jumped slightly before groaning.
"Get off fat*ss." Rob groaned as he felt the familiar body atop his. Preston giggled and lifted himself off Rob, now hovering over him. He began placing kisses along Rob's exposed neck and Rob curled upon himself.
"Done. There you go guys." Preston hummed as he rolled beside Rob. Rob looked up confused and smiled when he saw all the guys. He made a kiss face and Preston scowled. "Why'd you want to kiss a fat*ss?" Preston mimicked and Rob smirked. He leaned closer to Preston's ear before whispering:
"I'd love to kiss your fat *ss." He groped his butt and Preston squeaked, jumping closer. Lachlan laughed from behind Preston and curled up against his back.
"Nap time for all." Jerome said as he held Vikk close, Mitch's arms around his waist. They all smiled and fell into a deep sleep. All the boys forgot about their hardships or exes, And Vikk completely forgot about the car. If only Rob had noticed he had been followed. He would've known about and prevented what happened next.

That's the end! If you guys so wish, I could write a part three. I'm not sure though, I love the fact that you guys don't know. Guess in the comments who followed them. That's all, Peace my cheeses!