Scared (Team Crafted)

I'm sorry if this sucks, I wrote this like a year ago. This is just an emergency upload because I've been kinda depressed recently and/or I've been lacking creativity. Either way, I can't write right now. I'm sorry!

Adam
Ty
Ian
Quentin
Jerome
Mitch
Jason

???????
The boys walked out of my fun house. The fun house I was killed in. The boys began to walk down the sidewalk. I stood in front of the boy who was shaking and made myself visible for long enough for him to see me. He screamed and jumped back into one of his friends.
"Adam! Seriously?" His friend yelled.
"But- but where'd she go?"
"It just your imagination." His friend told him. I did it again. He jumped again.
"I swear Jason! I'm not hallucinating!" Adam yelled.
"Just stop Adam." Then, I decided it was time.
"Ring around the Rosie." I began to sing, circling the group.
"Adam. Stop." Another one said.
"It's not me Ian!"
"a Pocket full of Posies." I sang again. This time, throwing petals at them, that they couldn't see.
"Ashes. Ashes." I threw ashes, they tried to wipe them off their skin. "We all fall doWn!" I yelled as I wrapped my hands around Adam's neck. He scratched to remove them, but he went right through me. I laughed a high-pitch laugh. Then that d*mn sorcerer showed up and I had to run. All I heard when I was flying away was "What are you doing here Jimmy?" From Jason.

Jason
As Adam fell down, Jimmy ran up. "What are you doing here Jimmy?" I asked him.
"I thought I heard music. What's wrong with Adam?"
"We don't know. He kept saying he saw someone. Then creepy music started and Adam started choking." Jimmy's eyes widened.
"Oh my god. Are you okay now Adam?" He asked, kneeling by Adam.
"Yeah. I think." His voice scratchy and pained.
"Was it a little girl? In a bloody white gown?" He asked. Adam's eyes widened.
"H-how'd you know?"
"I've seen her before too. We're you guys just at the fair?" Jimmy asked me. I nodded. "In the funhouse?" I nodded again. "Yeah, that's when I started seeing her too, but last year. It'll go away Adam." He smiled at him then disappeared. The rest of the walk home, we were a little more cautious.

Adam 🌃
Ty
Ian
Quentin
Jerome
Mitch
Jason

Ty
It was a week after the fair. Nothing had really happened. We were all headed to the park to go be our annoying selves. The field near the park was where the fair was held. I was slightly nervous. Once we got there, I put on my headphones and started to listening to music.
"Ty!" I heard a voice yell. I took off my headphones.
"Did you guys call me?" I asked the group who were hanging from some trees.
"Nope!" Jason yelled.
"Come play with me!" A voice yelled.
"You sure?" I yelled.
"What are you talking about Ty?" Quentin asked, on the ground by the trunk. A small girl appeared in front of me.
"Let's play on the Merry-Go-Round!" She cheered and dragged me forward. "All Around the mobery bush." She sang. I recognized the voice. The one who had sung to us. "The monkey chased The weasel." The guys all jumped down from the tree. I couldn't speak or break free. "The monkey thought T'was all in fun." She pushed me onto the Merry-go-round. "PoP goes the weasel!" She growled as she grabbed my neck and disappeared. I could feel where she sat on me and her hands around my neck, but I couldn't see her. All the sudden, I saw Jimmy running up before my vision went black.

Jimmy
I heard her singing again. I ran and saw her on top of Ty. She glanced up at me and flew away. D*mn girl. I'll never get her. She killed all my friends, and now she was going after TC. She's an idiot if she thought I'd let her do this. Ty was unconscious by the time the Team got to him. Jason glanced up and saw me so I ran as fast as I could. She's making it look like it was me. I swear to god if I catch her alone-
"Jimmy!" I heard Jason yell. He was her last target, because when she was alive, she had a crush on Jason. I should know, she was my little sister. WAS is the important word. Once she killed Gizzy, I disowned her. I was tackled to the ground by Mitch.
"What the h*ll are you doing to them?" He growled as the other guys caught up.
"I'm not doing it!" I yelled.
"The h*ll you aren't. You just so happen to be there." He growled.
"That's the truth. Let go of me!" I struggled to be released when I heard a small giggle. I saw her form a sword in her hands. "Ian! Duck!" I yelled as she swung it where Ian's head was. He ducked as she giggled.
"Have fun boys!" She laughed as she disappeared. I grumbled some curses in Sorcerer. Mitch still had me pinned to the ground by his foot.
"It's not me!" I yelled.
"How'd you know exactly where it was aiming?"
"I can see her! It's my dead sister!" I spat. Mitch seemed unfazed, but he had never met her. Jason's face dropped.
"Let him go Mitch." Jason said, putting out a hand to help me up. I took it and hopped up. "Why is she after the guys?"
"I don't know. If I knew why, I could have stopped her before she killed the others."
"Others?" Adam asked. He seemed to be healing well.
"Yeah. She killed Gizzy, Kyle, Tyler, and Brice." I said. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. Since she killed them, their bodies disappear, so everyone thought they were missing. I couldn't stand the silence so I ran off. And no one followed.

Adam 🌃
Ty 🎠
Ian 🔪
Quentin
Jerome
Mitch
Jason

Quentin
It was a week after whoever it was had attack Ty and Ian. All of us were on nerves, so we all stayed home. I was in the kitchen making dinner when I saw something silver glimmer. A knife off the counter top floated towards me. I tried to yell, but I couldn't.
"Three blind mice, Three blind mice." A small voice began. The door to the kitchen slammed closed and locked. "See how they run, See how they run." The knife followed me in circles around the kitchen. "They all went after The farmer's wife, She cut off their headS with a carving knife!" She swung at my head but I ducked all 3 times. "Those three blind mice, Three blind mice." She growled as she swung for my eyes. Instead she stabbed the door.
"Quentin!" Mitch yelled from outside the door.
"Help dude!" I ducked another jab.
"Hold still you fish!" She yelled. And began laughing hysterically. Mitch burst through the door with Jerome. I jumped and grabbed her knife.
"I'm. Not. A. Fish!" I yelled as I swung for her. She laughed and disappeared. I threw the knife at the counter top. I felt a small drizzle of blood running down my forehead. So she had stabbed me. I curled up in a ball on the floor while Mitch ran for the guys.
"Hey Fluffy!" The girl screeched. She held an axe above Jerome's head.
"Watch out dude!" I yelled as she swung it downwards.

Adam 🌃
Ty🎠
Ian🔪
Quentin🍴
Jerome💎
Mitch
Jason

Jason
Most of the guys were with Jerome in the hospital. Luckily, the axe only cut off his ear, since Quentin warned him. It's been bugging me that Mystery, Jimmy's little sister I had grown a crush on, has been trying to kill my friends.
"Sorry Jason." A soft voice cooed. Her voice. I spun around to see my guitar floating out of my room. The only other person with me was- Mitch. I ran to Mitch's room to see him cornered, my guitar held back by her.
"Mystery! Stop!" I grabbed the guitar before it could be brought down on Mitch's head. His eyes were filled with fear.
"Please forgive me Jason." She created a needle in her hands.
"No." I said and ran as her eyes filled with anger.
"I love you, you love me, we're a happy family." She sang as she chased me. "With a great big hug." She jumped on my back and pushed me to the ground in the woods outside. "And a kiss from me to you." She kissed my cheek. "Won't you say you love me too?" She spun me so I was looking at her.
"I used to love you Mystery. Not anymore."
"No!" She yelled as she stabbed my neck with the needle. "Good night Jason."

Adam 🌃
Ty🎠
Ian🔪
Quentin🍴
Jerome💎
Mitch 🎸
Jason💉

Jimmy
Mystery appeared at my doorstep with a needle. An empty needle.
"I killed Jason." She lightly sobbed. "Now I am no longer a corrupted spirit. Will you apologize to his friends for me? I can bring back all the others. Tyler, Gizzy, Kyle, Brice." She took a deep breath. "I'm so sorry Jimmy. Here are your friends." She waved her hand and the four she had killed appeared on their knees in my living room. My eyes widened.
"Thank you Mystery. I'll tell them." She smiled and flew upwards. I closed my door and helped them up, Brice last. "Brice. Oh my god." I hugged him as he chuckled.
"Hey Jimmy." He pulled me off him and kissed me. I melted immediately. I knew that he was finally back, and would be for a while now.

Mystery
I appeared at Jason's funeral, hand in hand with him.
"Here are your friends. Mitch found your body. He's so grateful. Come." I told him. We went in front of Jimmy. He saw me and Jason, and smiled. "Have you found my body Jimmy?" He nodded. I sighed and brought Jason to his body. He smiled, looking over his friends, then at me. He drew me in for a kiss, and it was magical. "You can talk to them, if you want to."
"No. I know what they'll be. SCARED."

I'm sorry for the boxes on the computer! They're just emojis that are terrible representations of how they got attacked. I wrote this originally on my phone, wow. I'm gonna sound so stupid if they don't work on mobile either.